GnR: How you met

Axl: You were going on a walk to the park when you turned down an alley for a short cut and ran right into a chest,

"Yo! Watch where you..." The boy started before cutting himself off as he looked at you softening his face "I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going, are you okay?" You had asked the boy,

"Yeah I'm good, you?" He asked smirking "Yeah I'm fine." And after that you guys exchanged names and started talking about everything and nothing and both realized y'all had a lot in common and set a date to hang out and the rest was history.

Slash: You were Stevens little sister, and he had his 'band' over down stairs in the garage, that only consisted on a drummer, Steven, a bass player, Duff and a guitar player who you had not met yet, Im pretty sure his name was Stash or Sash, or maybe it was Slade, no that doesn't sound right.

Hmmm, Slash! That's what it was, slash! You thought as you made your way down there to tell them to shut the hell up, but as you turned to go down the steps you saw a boy with wild black curly hair covering his face with a guitar wrapped around his shoulder, that must be slash.

"Hey, you're Slash, right?" You asked him smiling "Uh, yeah. And you are obviously Stevens little sister." He said pointing out the obvious "Yep," you say popping the 'p' "hey, can you tell my brother to tone down on the drums, I can barely hear myself think, please?" You ask as he immediately nods "Uh, yeah, sorry." He says to you "No problem, Slash."

Duff: You had knew Duff way back from sixth grade where you had met at an abandoned classroom, where you thought only you knew about, but you were wrong.

You had decided that you didn't feel like going to fourth period, so you decided to go hang out at your spot and hang out until lunch, but when you opened the door you were met with a tall scrawny boy with wild blonde hair smoking a cigarette.

"shit." He muttered as he heard the door open trying to get the smoke to go away by whipping his hand in it, thinking you were a teacher, 'cause he didn't even look at you, and as you watched the boy frantically trying to get rid of the smoke you broke out dying laughing,

what the hell... had thought Duff as he slowly turned around confused until he saw you, thinking you were a teacher he was preparing to be lectured but he saw you wizzing for air.

After that, you and Duff went back to your guys spot every school day and hung out after school and when school was out and when you all skipped.

Izzy: You were Duffs twin sister and had met Izzy from being your neighbor after he invited Duff to go and play with him and his band, but when he rang your door bell and you answered he was dumbfounded by how absolutely stunning you were, with your long dirty blonde hair and pale face sprinkled with freckles,

"Um hi, are you one of Duffs friends?" You asked confused because you had never met him before, and you had met all of Duffs friends "Uh...n-no I was wondering if he maybe would um uh wanna go and play with my b-band..?" He cursed himself for stuttering,

"Oh yeah I can go get him, you can come in if you want." You said turning on your heel and going up the stairs as Izzy slowly made his way in closing the door and standing by it.

After that and Duff said yeah, he would bring you to practice with him all the time and you and the boys got closer, but you and Izzy were the closest, besides Duff.

Steven: You were a pizza delivery girl, believe it or not, and you had to go and bring someone four pepperoni pizzas, six cheese pizzas, three boxes of bread sticks and two large cokes, and you only being 16, you weren't allowed to drive, and your bike you would have rid on had a flat tier, so that meant you had to walk with thirteen boxes stacked up on each other and two gallons of coke, which was brutal.

"Shit! Dumbass this is why you're fucking adopted!...wait that made no sense.." you cursed as a box almost fell off, you were almost there, just had to walk up the stairs.

After you did that you had stop for a minute "well shit." You said realizing you had no way to knock or ring the doorbell, well expect your foot, so you pushed your foot on to the doorbell and hit it three times,

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" You faintly heard a voice say as the door opened "Um..let me get those for you," the boy said, well you thought it was a boy by the voice because you couldn't exactly see their face by the pizza boxes,

"please do," you said desperately. After he put the pizza boxes in his house by the door you had finally got to see them, which was a he, he had puffy blonde hair, was pretty short and was wearing black leather pants with drum sticks in the pockets "Uh, that's gonna be thirteen dollars and an extra big tip."

You said half joking half serious "Uh...I only have the thirteen dollars..." he said as you frowned "Um but you can come back later and I can give you a tip?" He said smirking innocently,

"Umm..okay, what time? I get off at three and it's two soo..?" You questioned him "Uh four?" He asked as you smiled "that would be perfect." You said handing him the cokes.

And when you went back you had hung out with him and found out that you guys were actually funny and stuff and he asked you out on a date and you happily said yes and y'all went on more and more dates.

That's the end of that, sorry for them being so long.