「 itto x gn!reader :: lollipop 」

hello hello i am back with a request from my friend
i definitely didnt beg them, they absolutely requested this
p.s. please lmk if you figure out the artist of the image below!!

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
« Fluff, Lime(?) »

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮« Fluff, Lime(?) »

Art Found At:
https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=1196867
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

"I don't understand. How do you do it?" You asked Kuki. She was your closest friend in the Arataki Gang, mostly because you got in the most trouble; being one of the few with a vision.

"It's the price I have to pay for my freedom, I guess." Kuki shrugged. You never understood how she could put up with you or any of the other members of the Arataki Gang, especially the leader.

"How do you even put up with him?" You asked, taking a shot. You and Kuki were currently located at a bar. You wanted to get drunk, Kuki didn't want you to cause trouble, so she came along. Of course, she wouldn't drink no matter how many times you offered to pay for her.

"He can be a little...frustrating at times. But I understand where he comes from." Kuki tried her best to explain.

"Tell me about it," you hiccuped, thinking back on a memory of you and Itto.

-

"Go, Swirling Tornado!" Itto shouted, cheering for his green onikabuto. It was a tiny beetle against one much larger.

"You got this, Spiky Spider!" His opponent, a literal kid, cheered. Their beetle was a larger purple beetle with a spiderweb design on its back.

As the two onikabuto tried to flip each other on their backs, you stared at them; unfazed. You just kept on swirling a lollipop in your mouth. It tasted like berries; the rich taste coated the entirety of your mouth.

Falling asleep, you kept staring at the two beetles, not interested in the slightest.

One eyelid began to feel heavier than the other, and soon enough, both eyes closed.

...

...

...

You awoke to someone or something ripping your lollipop out of your mouth.

"What the hell?!" You exclaimed, looking around drowsily. You noticed that the kid's beetle had won, but more importantly, you saw that Itto had stolen your lollipop.

After seeing your lollipop, you lazily reached for it.

"Whoa there!" He raised the lollipop higher, causing you to be unable to reach it.

Annoyed, you gave up and crossed your arms grumpily. You stared him down, waiting for him to return your lollipop.

Instead of returning the lollipop normally, he put it in his mouth; enjoying the taste for two seconds and then took it out, handing it back to you.

You looked at it in disgust and concern.

Instead of paying you any mind, Itto went right back to his beetle fight.

Sighing, you decided to put the lollipop back into your mouth anyway. You could care less in your sleep deprived state.

You went back to sleep; the last thing you hear before you passed out was, "lollipop...taste......g...ni...t..."

-

"It did taste...*hic*...different..." You ranted on to Kuki. She stared at you, unamused.

"But a good kind of *hic* different...hehe..." You laughed drunkly. Kuki sighed.

"You've had way too much to drink. Come on, let's get you home."

7/16/2022