nachimi popped her trunk and got out to help.

"hi." haru awkwardly waved and rocked on his feet.

"hey." nachimi gave him a soft smile and began helping y/n with her luggage.

haru went to help, but y/n slapped his hand away. pursing his lips, he just watched.

"bye haru, love you." she waved as she got into nachimi's mom's black mini van.

"uh.. nachimi?" haru stepped towards her, closing the trunk as she reached for it.

"haru, i said no." y/n leaned her head out the window.

"can i come?" haru raised his brows as he sheepishly smiled.

"no."

"i wasn't asking you."

"nope. you can't."

"i asked nachimi, not y/n."

they all sat in silence.

timeskip
"y/n, stop pouting." nachimi said as they pulled into akaashi's driveway, konoha and bokuto had stayed there overnight to make sure they all made it on time.

"i'm not that bad." haru leaned forward between the two girls, earning a slap to the forehead.

"what did i say? no fucking fighting." nachimi lectured.

"hey hey heyyyy!" bokuto ran towards their van with a grin.

"where are your bags?" y/n laughed.

"shit, you're right." bokuto rushed back inside the house, passing the two boys who were hauling their luggage to the car.

"who's this?" akaashi asked as the automatic door slid open.

"wasgood." haru leaned back, adjsuting his manspread.

"haru, y/n's older brother." he reached his hand out.

akaashi shook it and looked to nachimi. "thought it was just us?" he released haru's hand.

"he asked last minute and i couldn't say no." nachimi pursed her lips earning a laugh from konoha, a sigh from akaashi, a roll of eyes from y/n, and a frown from haru.

once every one was settled in the car, they were now on the highway. y/n and nachimi sat up front, akaashi and haru in the middle section, and konoha and bokuto in the way back.

hour one
"COULD YOU TELL WHERE MY HEAD WAS RIGHT WHEN YOU FOUND? ME AND YOU WENT TO HELL AND BACK JUST TO FIND PEACE." nachimi and y/n shouted while y/n made gestures between the two.

"MAN I THOUGHT I HAD EVERYTHING, I WAS LONELY... NOW YOURE MY EVERYTHING, I WAS LONELY." bokuto joined in and vigorously shaking konoha who laughed.

they played plenty amount of songs. some were repeated. "y/n i swear to god." akaashi groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"GOOD LOVIN, FEEL SO, NUMB." she yelled.

"RIDE ME, TIL IM, BOUT TO, CUM." nachimi added.

hour two
bokuto and haru fell asleep. konoha was playing subway surfers on his phone and akaashi was watching out his window.

"are you excited to meet him irl, y/n?" nachimi turned down the song 3005 by childish gambino, which was almost to an end.

"more nervous and anxious then anything but yeah." y/n smiled, hearing the melody of she by tyler the creator and frank ocean softly playing, she quickly turned it back up. "i need to break these nerves away." she spoke over the music.