00: First Day of College

Start from the beginning

Because they're exes.

INFP's heart is beating fast. She didn't expect to run into him in college this time.

"Hey, you're okay?" ESFP asks. She places one arm upon INFP's shoulders. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, it's fine." INFP said to her friend, but by the time she looked back into where she was staring, ENTP is nowhere to be seen. A wave of sadness washes over her, and she doesn't even know why she's like this. She's the one who suggested to end their relationship. She got what she wanted, but why is she hurting?

"YO, INFP!" A shout snaps INFP back from her thoughts, and she turns away to look at the source of the sudden noise. ENFP is running into them, her smile as bright as ever.

"Huff- Huff... Glad i made it in time..." ENFP says as she catches her breath, visibly exhausted. ESFP snarks at the chestnut brown-haired girl, "You told me you didn't need a ride. I guess those plants are more important than your friends." She flips her long silky straight black hair in a tell-tale manner of jealousy. ENFP hits her friend's arm playfully, although it still ignited a glimpse of death stare from ESFP.

"I'm trying to live more healthily, ESFP. It says that walking 30 minutes a day increases your root chakra. But one thing i didn't take into consideration was my house being 45 minutes away from this building. So i had to improvise my daily-plan the last minute-" before ENFP could finish her sentence, ESFP cuts her off.

"Shhh! I swear to God, i couldn't understand your interests," ESFP says with a sigh. "You're lucky we're going to live in campus starting tomorrow. This isn't high school, so at least the professors aren't gonna make you run five laps around the field because you're late. Whatevs. Did you have breakfast?" ESFP grabs something from her blinking eye-catching purse.

"No, but i don't feel like eating right now-" Again, before ENFP could finish her sentence, ESFP has already stuffed her friend's mouth with a croissant. Watching the usual ruckus between her two friends, INFP chuckles as they make their way through the gate. They waved goodbye to ESFP once it's time she had to go to the SF dorm.

INTJ makes her way through the gate. Wearing a black mask, her big grey eyes stare at the top of the building for a moment. Her long straight black hair moves with the wind, her tall legs wrapped in a pair of black leggings and grey sneakers. Her black sweater appears to be a little bit oversized, as her pale hands slip through the sleeves, gripping her backpack tightly. She looks a little bit younger-probably due to her bangs, but her aura indicates that she would not appreciate to be bothered by humans. A few guys are hesitating to approach her, attracted by the 'Cool Cutie'-she lets out a sigh of relief once she's out of sight and far away from people. "Ck, humans." She mutters along her way as she puts on her sky-blue noise-cancelling headphones.

On the other hand, INFJ is smiling towards the group of people who tried to approach her. Patiently, she greets them with a sweet hospitality shown on her smile. Her ash-brown long straight hair dances around with the wind, her bangs framing her face as she excuses herself out each time. Drained, she walks faster to the direction of the NF dorm, not wanting to have to be nice to another stranger-she knows she couldn't be rude even if she wanted to, so she'd rather not meet anyone at all. She grips a book on her hand, her flat shoes dragging her away from the front gate towards the quiet hallway of the NF dorm. She could feel her social battery recharged, and she smiles as the pleasant sunlight touches the green plants just outside the corridor.

A group of girls are entering the gate at the same time, laughing and talking among themselves. ENFJ is smiling towards the rambling ESFJ, apparently scolding ISFP for not telling her that she needed a ride sooner-ESFJ had to go back to ISFP's house 15 minutes late. ISFP said she didn't want to bother her friend, which only makes ESFJ more worried. ENFJ just got a message from ISFJ that she is lagging behind-her little sister is having a fever, so ISFJ wanted to take care of it first. She has already asked ESTJ to go to the pharmacy to get the meds for her little sister, and ESTJ offered to give ISFJ a ride to the campus. ENFJ chuckles, knowing that ESTJ had a crush on ISFJ.

A black sedan halts to a stop just outside the gate, and ISTJ stepped outside. His platinum blonde hair is neatly swiped back, and he is dresed in a tell-tale manner of a model student. The white collars of his shirt are visible through his long-sleeved blue vest, and despite carrying a backpack, his left hand is holding several books kept close to his chest. The windowsill is down, showing a middle-aged woman-presumably his mother-giving him a short lecture. ISTJ nods, and the woman gestured for him to come closer to the window-then she planted a kiss on his forehead. ISTJ smiles, and the car eventually goes on its way. Ignoring a few looks in his direction, ISTJ enters the gate determinedly-much like ENTJ, ISTJ looks more like one of the young professors rather than a student.

A loud noise of engine abrupts the calm atmosphere of the front gate of campus, and soon everyone finds out the source of interruption. ISTP enters the gate with ease as the other students make way for his motorcycle-and it's parked among the others like him. Taking off his helmet, he adjusts his black leather jacket and sling bag, before walking off towards the direction of the ST dorm. He doesn't seem to be bothered by the curious stares given by some girls towards him, and he greets ESTP along the way with a bro-fist. ESTP should've reached his destination earlier, but a few calls from the racing guilds stopped him. ISTP nods, knowing what happened at the racing arena yesterday. They walked off to the building together with ESTP still on his phone, and ISTP observing in comfortable silence.

Tomorrow, their lives as normal students will be over. After each 16 types has set foot inside their dorm room, the Chester University badge will have to be worn to attend classes-actually, there are many options to the badge; vest or nametag are also available. Being the first university to ever apply MBTI typing for practical purposes, their growth during the upcoming months will be secretly monitored at all times-this, too, someday, will be included in a research paper which could change the educational system.

And so it starts.

***

MBTI College
TBC