Chap Sixteen

3rd person

Over the last few days everything had been don't as it was before Helene and Lilith arrived.

The men only ones training and patrolling out in the open anyway, the women trained in underground places such as basements that had now been fitted with training gear.

And if a woman had a male meats then they could connect minds and help with their patrol.

The women what as sharp and in shape as the men.

Jake had gotten to know his two newest mates, his mates had reconnected with the family they had and got sa along with. His mates got to know each other.

Everything was fine, they had strategies for when the Trags attacked, had how they attacked.

There were plans in place for if the Volturi were top join and food which side that they joined.

Everything was prepared.

Everyone was ready.

Soon alarms were going off.

The Trags were attacking.

The Trags had been watching Forks for weeks.

Preparing for weeks.

Everything was perfect, they believed that the men where to proud and protective to let the women prepare.

It was them believing that the women had no training that would be their down fall.

*:..。o○*+:。.。 。.。:+*○o。..:*

Short chapter I know, completely pulled it out of my ass last second.
So this coming Tuesday I will not, under any circumstances be publishing on this story.

Antediluvian Knights ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें