Chapter 2

Albus and Scorpius had generally become acquaintances by the time that the train arrived at Hogwarts. Rose, Albus, and Scorpius got off the train. They saw a huge man.
"Hey!" said Albus. "My father has talked about this guys! It's Hagrid! Rubeus Hagrid!"
Scorpius said that the man looked funny and that his father had said that he was half giant.
"Well, have giant doesn't mean he's bad!" replied Rose suddenly.
"Nice one, Rose!" Said Albus.
He didn't know where his brother, James, was but he didn't care. He had made a new friend and was about to meet Hagrid for the first time!
Albus's father, Harry, had always said that he was exactly like him. Albus wondered what he meant. Maybe he would find out here, at this castle of magic, Hogwarts.
Hagrid told all of the "firs' years" tiger in these boats that held four people at a time. Another girl that that met on the train, Hanna, got in the boat with them. Rose, Scorpius and Albus all got in the same boat.
When the reached the other side of the lake, all of the first years gasped, it was the most beautiful sight they had ever seen.
It was Hogwarts.
They all got out of the boat and still gawked at the huge castle. Hagrid rapped his huge knuckle on the double doors. An older lady opened them.
"Come in," she said. "All of the rest of the students are waiting."
"Finally!" said Hanna. "I've been waiting for this opportunity ever since I received my letter. I am a muggle born you know. As soon as I got the letter, I tried my best to study all of the books but it was a bit difficult as I never was very interested. My parents always say that I should read even if I don't want to. I do remember the Sorting Hat though! It does seem like quite the house test. I hope I get into Hufflepuff or Gryffindor though."

Wow, thought Albus. She is exactly like Father described Hermione in her first few years. Except that Hermione was actually interested in the content.

The first person called up was Sara Abbott, the daughter of Hannah Abbott and Ernie Macmillan, since they ended up getting married. Next came some names that Albus didn't recognize. All of a sudden he heard "Dean, Hanna". He realized that this must have been his new friend.

Albus watched closely as Hanna put the hat over her head. The hat took a while with her. Eventually it shouted out, "GRYFFINDOR!"

Everyone cheered as she came over to the Gryffindor table. All of a sudden he heard a name that he recognized, Ann Finnegan-Thomas, the daughter of Seamus Finnegan and Dean Thomas. Those were his father's friends. He had met their daughter before!

Harry couldn't wait but also felt like he could wait forever to have his turn with the sorting hat to come.

After Harry Potter's AgeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara