!!!!YOUR BACK!!!!

Yea this is the last chapter
{Shadowpeach???}

Macaque had woken up to a heavy but light weight on top of him,he opened his eyes and immediately turned red as he saw Swk but normal laying on top him snuggled up on his chest.But suddenly thanks to his good hearing he heard two giggles and turned to look at the door as he saw Mei and Mk taking pictures of them.

Swk had woken up and looked up to see Macaque looking at something,he was still dazed until he realized he was laying on Macaque,Macaque then turned to look at Swk with these calm eyes.

Mac:Hey peaches,do you remember anything
....
....
Swk:N-no

-there all in the living room now-

They all sat there while Nezha explained to Swk what had happened.
He looked at them a bit shocked but kept a straight face,he then looked down as if he had something to say......

Swk:Did y'all see it.....
...
...
Mk:Monkey king that wasn't your fault.....
...
...
Swk:B-but the poor man had so much to live for

Everyone just sat there a bit heartbroken as they saw the monkey put his head in his hands and start sobbing...Macaque came from behind him and hugged him.The others had decided to leave so they could have there moment

......
Swk:Mac a-am i a monster
.......
.......
Mac:It wasn't your fault Peaches...

They had continued talking and finally let the others come in.Mei being Mei decided to do something to cheer up the moment.She went up to Swk and sat next to him,she then took out her phone and started showing him photos and videos of when he was still a baby.Skw let out a chuckle as he look at the phone.

After that everything was normal,but they all made sure to never give Swk that much meat.But now they tease him about when he was a baby.Swk and Mac's relationship had also gotten stronger and we're now closer....
THE END

OMG IM DONE,also thx to all the people who gave me support