◜➷ . . . h

"wait no , that's not fair!" kai whines as he grabs another pillow to hit beomgyu with

"you snooze you loose kai" beomgyu laughs , hitting the boy multiple times before kai attacks back.

beomgyu retreats to the bed , but kai's long legs quickly catch up to him and trip him up. beomgyu falls , pillow cushioning his fall , but he definitely doesn't expect kai crashing down on top of him. with faces just centimeters away , beomgyu's eyes widen , his heart starts pounding loudly in his chest.

"oops" he says , goofily smiling down at the boy who can barely breathe anymore.

"ah ah kai , i wanna win!" beomgyu says , blood rushing to his cheeks when kai fixes his hair for him.

"you can surely dream gyu" he says before he lifts his pillow and proceeds to attack the defenseless boy who bursts out in a fit of laughter and pleads to stop.

"they're dating right?" beomgyu frowns as he sees the two cuddled up on the couch as yeonjun yawns loudly.

"never heard , maybe?" he answers as beomgyu rolls his eyes , grabbing his skateboard and trying to distract himself by it.

"can i try?" taehyun asks yeonjun and beomgyu stops to look to the boy curiously.

"sure thing tyun" yeonjun answers as he hands the boy his skateboard , who places it on the ground near the huge dip.

"wait wait , taehyun won't it be better to try on flat ground first" beomgyu suggests before any teeth get lost and the boy smiles lightly.

"you're right uhh can you teach me?" taehyun asks quietly as the boy smiles brightly.

"yes of course , follow me" beomgyu says as the younger boy follows him close behind , yeonjun watching them two with a proud motherly smile on his face.

"here , hold my shoulders and step on the skateboard" beomgyu says as taehyun reaches up , holding him by the shoulders and carefully stepping onto beomgyu's skateboard.

the boy manages to stay balanced well and beomgyu smiles at him , getting butterflies when those pretty big chocolate-colored eyes of his look into his own.

"now , let's try letting go" beomgyu says as taehyun gives him a nod , letting go and smiling at the boy.

"way too easy , can i try moving now?" he asks as beomgyu nods lightly.

"go ahead" he says as taehyun pushes himself along with one foot for three steps before putting it back down on the board.

beomgyu watches as taehyun skateboards around for a while in awe.

"have you tried this before?" he asks the boy who shakes his head , stopping in front of the boy.

"i'm a natural right? what's next?" taehyun asks with a charming smile , and beomgyu smiles lightly , gesturing for the boy to hand him the skateboard.

he shows him a few tricks , and taehyun watches him closely , listening to the instructions and trying them out carefully. it doesn't take him long to grasp the first one which has beomgyu smiling at him proudly.

"well done! let's try the next one then , natural" beomgyu says as taehyun continues to practice.

after the two have skateboarded a bit more , they set off to grab some fruit shakes , yeonjun having to go home a bit earlier meaning it was just them two again. taehyun got mango , and beomgyu got strawberry. they walk back to the skatepark to finish their iced smoothies , talking about the day they had and how they should repeat it someday.

"definitely wanna do this again. we could even go over to my place and eat some ramen" beomgyu says as taehyun nods with a smile.

"definitely" he sighs happily as beomgyu looks over to him , eyes shining brightly.

© KKYUKKAI