This went on for about 10 minutes, and Miko decided to ask me, "Y/n, truth or dare~" I knew no matter what I picked, I'd be screwed. She always knew some way to embarrass me.
"Umm.."
"Dare you say? Alright!" she yelled.
"What? No I didnt pick-"
"I dare you tooo..." she paused then ran and got her pop bottle, which barely had anything in it. "Spin the bottle!"
"A-and do what exactly?"
"Kiss whoever it lands on, duhh!!"
This was too much for me. I might just die. But who knows whatll happen if I dont do the dare. Every time one of them didnt do it, they ended up waking my mom up, and if that happens one more time, shes gonna get really mad.
"Fine. But everyone has to have their eyes closed. Until I say you can open them." I spun the bottle. Low and behold, it landed on Monoma.
Oh boy..
I leaned closer to him and tapped on his knee. He opened his eyes and looked at the bottle. I was already bright red and a huge smile formed on his face. He leaned closer to me, and right when our faces were about to meet, I pushed him back. I held his face still and kissed his cheek. I was not gonna kiss his lips. I leaned back into my spot. "O-okay you can o-open your eyes," I said, trying not to pass out from embarrassment. Monoma no longer had the smile on his face, but I could see a slight pink tint to his cheeks.

"So, who'd you land on Y/n??" Miko asked in a sing-songy voice.

"He doesn't have to say if he doesn't wanna," Kendo said defensively.

"I'm not gonna say, but thanks I guess Kendo. I didnt really need that though. Miko's always been kinda jokey like that," I said giggling at the end.

After a while, we finished up the game and moved on to play some board games. At one point while we we're playing Chutes and Ladders, Milo got sent all the way down to the bottom of the board and screamed. That definently woke mom up.

"Miko!!" I yelled, but gave her 'the look'. "You know what to do." This has happened several times at sleep overs where one of us yells really loud and we cover for it. Luckily, this one has happened before. Miko quickly ran to a drawer and grabbed an incense cone and tossed it to me. I put it on the holder and grabbed a lighter. Miko scribbled red marker on her thumb and smudged it slightly, then ran it under cool water, pretending it was a burn. "Okay guys, be prepared for my mom to be kinda pissed," I said warning my three classmates. "Oh and Kendo, can you look like youre trying to find bandages?" She looked at me confusedly, but agreed.

"What is going on down here?" My mom said, irritated.
I tunred around after getting the cone lit. "Miko wanted to light an incense cone but she burned her thumb. Kendo's helping to find the bandages." Mom looked pretty convinced, seeing as how she was still half asleep. She then shrugged her shoulders and went back upstairs to her room.
After a minute everyone went back to normal. I still grabbed the bandages and wrapped Miko's thumb to make the whole thing believeable to my mom. We soon went back to playing board and video games, quietly.

"Okay guys. Its past midnight, we need to go to bed," I said. Miko and Tetsu looked really sad, almost making the same faces. They were really similar in some ways.
"Fine." Tetsu sounded pretty bummed, but its something that we all need. We started walking up to my room.
"Sorry for the mess you guys.." I said, pretty disappointed in myself for not doing a better job at cleaning.

"Its alright Y/n! Wasnt expecting it to be clean anyways. Mines pretty bad too, to be honest." Monoma said that in an oddly nice tone. I didn't know if we was trying to cheer me up or what.

"Okay, mess aside, where's everyone sleeping tonight?" Tetsu asked. I guess theres only room for up to 4 in my room with my mattress and the extra.

"Okay, either one person is gonna have to sleep on the couch, or were all gonna sleep on the floor downstairs," I explained to everyone. Miko's face lit up, you could tell she had an idea.

"How about we spin a bottle to-"

"Kaji, Y/n probably doesnt want to spin a bottle again. Enough of that stupid game!" Kendo raised her voice at Miko.

"Kendo, its fine! Why are you acting like that? You didnt even let her finish," I said, slight anger lacing my voice. Could you blame me though? Shes had an attitude with Miko all night. Ill give some examples.

While we played Mario Kart, Miko threw a red shell and it heit Kendo, and she said, "Seriously? That was uncalled for Kaji, seriously! Use it on an NPC or something."

We also played Uno and at one point and Miko skipped her, and she got mad. "Are you kidding? You didnt have to do that you know?"

I didnt get why but during truth or dare, she got mad when Miko asked Tetsu if he liked anyone.

"Miko, what is it that you were saying? Spin a bottle to..?"

"To choose where we sleep! We can see whos gonna sleep on the couch first," she said while running down the stairs, getting the bottle.
We all sat down and Miko spun the bottle around, and it landed on Kendo.

"Looks like Kendo's gonna sleep on the couch. If thats alright!!" Miko said.

"Ill sleep there, its alright." Kendo looked a bit irritated, but went along with it anyways.

"Alright, time to see whos gonna sleep on the bed!" She spun the bottle and it landed on me. She spun it again to see who else was gonna sleep on the bed. Of course, it landed on Monoma. That means that Miko and Tetsu are gonna sleep on the mattress. The two of then looked at each other and blushed.

I had to let Tetsu and Monoma borrow clothes to sleep in. Miko anyways leaves clothes here, so her and Kendo used those. We all got changed at got ready for bed, when Kendo asked, "Could I just sleep on the floor in here?"

"Yeah, if you want to. I gotta clean a space now quickly though." I stood up and started making a clean area to lay blankets down. I know Kendo wouldn't wanna sleep on the sane mattress as Miko and Miko wont sleep on the floor, so it'll have to work like this. "Okay. are we all ready for bed?" I asked, looking around the room.

"Could I get water before bed?" Tetsu asked. "I get pretty thirsty in the middle of the night."

"Yeah, I'll get you some," I said walking out of the room, before he pulled me back and said he would get it himself.

He came back with a glad of water about 5 minutes later. "Did you have trouble finding the cups?" Monoma asked, joking about how long he took.

"Oh shut up!" Tetsu whisper-yelled at him. "You would probably brake a cup or something."

They went back and fourth for a minute until Kendo told them to knock it off. We all layed down, which is what I was dreading. Sleeping next to Monoma. I don't know why, seeing as how we just met, but his touch just set my face on fire. "Good night everyone," I said as they all said it back.

Everyones been laying down for about an hour now, and I just can't sleep. It's to difficult with someone next to me. Just then, I felt shuffling behind me, abd the shuffling was coming closer.
Oh no oh no oh no oh no
I thought, as Monoma was right behind me at this point. He was so close, I could hear him breathing. I then felt an arm wrap around me.

HOLY CRAP that was hard to write! It's not as fun as I wanted, but I still like it :) things have been pretty stressful as of late :/ but i did get a kitty :3 shes very pretty and I love her veryyyy much!! Anywaysssss cliff hanger -3- btwwww sorry if Kendo is kinda out of character :(((( anywho, ill see you guys next chapter <33

-Ash

Neito Monoma X Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें