~°2. The Sleepover°~

Sorry if the grammar doesnt make sensez i am not english + i was tired ❤️

Also have a drawing i did of gareth 🤭

Back to the story

You both enter jeffs house

-heyy guu- Oooh~-

Eddie looks at our hands as i still caress their knuckles with my thumb. Eddie takes Y/ns hand so they lead me aswell. We get into the living room and see the other hellfire members sit and a bottle in the middle. You and gareth both sit to eachother.

-sooo y/ns first!-

Dustin says as y/n spins the bottle. It lands on eddie.

-Eddie truth or dare?-

-Truth!-

*She begins laughing*

-do you like Steve Harrington ?-

He looks at her blushing. I didnt know eddie was Gay?

-i do..-

He says

-BUCKLEY I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TELL HIM-

-he starts pretending to be angry and spina the bottle.-

It lands on Y/n.

-Sooo buckley~ -
He said teasingly. I knew he was gonna make her say or do something stupid.

-truth or dare?-

Please dont pick dare.

-Dare!-

Edds chuckles

- i dare you to make out with the most handsome guy in the room.-

I sit here starstruck so did they. I know theyre probably gonna kiss him. I start getting sad and then i feel their warm lips on mine. It was me? They thought i was the handsomest guy here?  I  blushed hard and put my arms around their back. They were Enjoying it? The biys all looked away and gave us peace to enjoy our moment. It felt like heaven. I wanted to take them home with me and kiss them as long as i can... I smile and they pull away all red.  I begin laughing calling them a tomato and they just gently slapped me.  They spinned the bottle it landed on Mike.

-well well... Truth or dare?-

-truth-

-do you love eleven more than will?-

-n-no...-

He responds smiling? Woah. I suddenly feel Y/n hug my arm and play with my rings. I smile.

The game contines

After a few spins it lands on me.

-truth or dare-

Asks jeff

-truth.-

-is it true that you talked about y/n to us everyday from the start?-

He chuckles amd i feel burning with rage. Y/n starts blushing and turns to look at me and i have to answer.

-yeah.-

Y/ns eyes lit up with joy. I stared into their eyes and smiles making them blush even more.

A few round later y/n goes to change into pajamas so do i. We both come back later and i come in before them. I lay on my blanket and hear the others yawn and fall asleep. But i suddenly feel a warm glance and that smell.. is it my favorite perfume of theirs? Woah. they smelled like Grapes and some ciggarettes because of the boys smoking. They lay on my chest.

-Somethings wrong? -

I asked

-nope. Just wanna lay on the comfiest pillow.-

They say smiling and making me starstruck but before i could say anything they were already asleep.