"Could it be you are feeling uncomfortable to show your face?" You assumed. Haruchiyo's eyes widened in panic. He became fidgety under your curious gaze.

Respecting his feeling, you turned around and faced the kitchen area instead. Your back was facing Haruchiyo, leaning against the folding table as support. "Now you can enjoy the rice curry in peace." You grinned when you told that to your stalker.

Haruchiyo's heart was filled with warmth once again, moved by your kindness. He happily discarded his black mask. He exposed his entire face at last. As much as you were curious of how he truly looked like, you chose to not cross that line yet.

You wished to wait until he becomes very comfortable to show his true face to you.

"Thanks... Thanks for the food." Haruchiyo clapped his hands before scooping a portion of the rice curry into his mouth. The taste of the curry melted on his tongue.

Although you couldn't see Haruchiyo savoring the food you cooked, the noises he made while heartily chewing the food already put you at ease. Only from this discovery, you knew he was enjoying your cooking.

"So, Mr.Stalker. You like my rice curry?"

"Mhm! Mad delicious."

"Ah, that's a relief. You can have more rice curry if you are still hungry after this. I went overboard and cooked a lot.."

"Okay. I will stuff my tummy with your rice curry tonight."

"Alright. Good luck finishing it all."

Haruchiyo nodded his head in understanding. Tonight, he swore to himself to eat everything you cooked to his heart content. This was once in a lifetime chance.

"By the way, what's your name, Mr.Stalker?"

"M-My name? It's... Haru."

"Haru, huh? The name is very fitting for you. It's a beautiful name. As beautiful as you."

"...how are you so sure that I'm beautiful? You haven't seen my face."

Haruchiyo was actually flattered by the compliment. However, his insecurities still kicked in. He was difficult to be convinced when it came to his appearance.

"Mhm, yeah. But I have seen your eyes, Haru. Your eyes resemble those diamonds sparkling under moonlight. They are so mesmerizing that I swear, I can stare into your eyes all day."

Your straightforward, blunt answer made Haruchiyo's heart jump in joyfulness.

' She loves my eyes. She loves my eyes..' Haruchiyo embedded that new fact into his head. This discovery increased his confidence a little bit. ' Maybe (Y/n) won't judge me if I let her see my face. She is kind, after all. She isn't judgmental..right?'

His heart was torn between two choices; either to let you see his face or remain hiding his face from your view. He didn't want to disgust you with his scars.

His scars, after all, were only useful in the line of his job. People feared him because of his appearance and obviously, also of his madness.

But Haruchiyo didn't want to scare you away with his look or his malice. He wanted to be on good term with you.

Haruchiyo desired to show this side of his to you- one that nobody, not even his childhood friends, had seen.

' I should be brave and show her my scars..' Haruchiyo swallowed down the lump in his throat. He put down his spoon in the plate, his attention locked on you. Your back remained facing his direction. You were immersed in enjoying the rice curry.