-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night........

Agatha was panting in an abandoned warehouse on the far side of the city. She was currently being checked on by a boy around 18 years old. She was currently getting some aid with her nose that Spider-Man broke earlier.

"Will you hurry it up already?!" Agatha shouted.

"I'm doing the best I can. Calm down." the boy said.

"Well do better!" Agatha said.

"Look, when you took me from our world to here, you made me promise to watch out for you. And that's what I'm doing now. So unless there's a spell for you to mend a broken nose.....correctly, I suggest you pipe down and let me work." the boy said.

"Wish I could get someone faster to do the job." Agatha seethed.

"There was no one else." the boy said with a flat tone. "I was the only other survivor left from our world. You can't expect me to be as fast or as smart as someone such as Parker now can you?"

"You're right Flash, I shouldn't expect you to be like Parker. Because if you were, you wouldn't have had to search up how to mend a broken nose! You would have just gotten it done and out of the way on the dot." Agatha said. "Instead, I'm stuck with your pathetic self calling the shots."

Flash scoffed in response. "You wanna talk about pathetic?" he asked. "What's pathetic is the fact that you were unwilling to let go of your jealous feelings for Wanda Maximoff."

"Don't!" Agatha said through gritted teeth. But it fell on deaf ears as Flash continued.

"What's pathetic is that you obtained the Darkhold to try and gain some sort of power over the Scarlet Witch."

"Shut it!" Agatha said, her hands glowing purple.

"What's pathetic is that in a desperate attempt for more power, you used the Darkhold to summon him to our world. And that the moment that he arrived and sensed the most powerful magical being, which in this case was the Scarlet Witch, was the moment of our doom. You are the reason that the Scarlet Witch decimated our world. All because of your jealous feelings. Now that's pathetic." Flash finished.

Agatha's hands continued to glow purple as she glared a whole at Flash. But deep down she knew that he was absolutely right. Everything that had occurred was due to him.

"And not to mention you used a spell to try and exact revenge against another Wanda Maximoff because you know damn well that our Wanda would have obliterated you in a nanosecond." Flash finished.

"Alright! I get your point!" Agatha said. "Just finish the nose."

Flash smirked in response. "You forgot to say please." he teased.

Agatha rolled her eyes and looked at Flash. "Please.....fix my nose you idiot."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile.........

Eddie Brock was currently walking inside of the church that he always attends. Normally he would be coming to church when it would be daylight. But tonight was a different story.

Ever since Peter Parker exposed him, he had been back to begging for even the slightest chance for a photography job. It was already hard enough before, but now that he had been outed as a fraud, now it was next to impossible for him to obtain something.