十、𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Start from the beginning

You often think of saving Touya Todoroki and avoid him from being a villain after you failed to save Tenko. You hate Endeavor a lot. He abused his family, deciding his sons were useless on his own and ditching them because they failed his standards. Not only that, he's the reason for Touya's' 'death'. That fucker was the one who ignited that feeling to surpass All Might to Touya, and he told Touya to look somewhere else when he found out Touya's flames would burn himself?! Dude, the feeling he ignited in Touya can't get off his mind already and he just told him to look somewhere else!? Is he insane!? He never actually talked to Touya heart to heart and used his time to train (abuse) Shoto instead, not even bothering to try too.

And he's trying to change himself to be a better father? Don't make me laugh. The past never dies. What he did wasn't going to change the fact that he abused his family and even 'killed' one of them. The whole family is better off without him at the beginning. Without him, they would probably be one of the happiest family in the world.

You gritted your teeth while rubbing your temples. Thinking about Endeavor reminds you of what your parents did to you in the past, and you will never forgive them. Though those scars aren't visible on your body now, they're still clear inside your mind. All those pain you've gone through still haunts you in your sleep.

You have already formed a plan to save Touya, and today is the day you decided to take action. You dressed yourself up and packed something useful into your tiny backpack. Of course, you won't forget to slip the tiny notebook into your pocket.

 Of course, you won't forget to slip the tiny notebook into your pocket

*pick one of them :3*

Katsuki had extracurricular activities today, so you don't have to worry about him stopping you. Mitsuki also allows you to play outside since she trusts you, knowing you're more mature compared to other kids.

You carried your backpack while smiling happily at Mitsuki "I'm going to play outside for a while Mitsuki-san!"

"No problem sweetie! Just remember to be careful and go back home before 5:30 pm alright? Ah wait..."

She opened a drawer and handed a flipped phone to you "Call me immediately when you face any danger ok?"

"Okie no problem!" you said while smiling sweetly.

Mitsuki awwed and squished her cheeks against yours "You're sooo cute (Y/N)-chan~" She finally released you a few seconds later and kissed your forcehead, "Have fun sweetie!"

You waved at her and left the house. Your smile dropped immediately after the door closed as your eyes had a serious glint.

You raised one of your hand and mumbled "Acivate quirk: Warp gate"

A dark portal appeared in front of you as you gluped, feeling a bit nervous about meeting new characters, especially when it's your first time meeting them purposely, which is different from before.