Catherine

Catherine is a high base damage tank. Each time Catherine stuns, she get 1 armor build that takes up NO bag space, this is simply her character perk/passive. You will find the armor perk on the bottom left hand corner. This ability stacks giving Catherine her "Tank" name. It is recommended to stick with one team mate and protect that team mate for best game play.

Build 1: This build focuses on DPS

(Early Game)
-Ironguard contract
-Oak heart
-halcyon potion

(MidGame)
-halcyon potion
-TENSION BOW
-dragon heart
-blazing salvo
-chronograph

(Full Build)
-TENSION BOW
-TORNADO TRIGGER
-JOURNEY BOOTS
-SARROW BLADE
-CRUCIBLE
-AFTERSHOCK

//Details//
The TENSION BOW gives Catherine big time damage, especially if combined with her first skill.
The TORNADO TRIGGER gives Catherine atks allowing her to deal quick amount of damage helping in clearing the jungle or lane. Also every 6 seconds the TENSION BOW will become effective again making it even more monstrous.
The JOURNEY BOOTS make Catherine faster so if she dies, she can quickly get back into action to help her fellow team mates.
Having atk damage is important for tanks, so having a SORROW BLADE make her stronger, also adding the TENSION BOW; this can lead to extreme amounts of damage that can go up to 250 dps.
Having CRUCIBLE will up your health and will also have the shield effect, I recommend using the shield on stun/fire type moves; the block effect removes any extra effects from attacks, you'll only take the damage. Crucible also allows you to shield a friend allowing more damage dealing.
AFTERSHOCK deals 180 bonus damage, this can be useful due to having a skill that focusses on damage and a skill that focusses on group damage. Using the second skill(group damage)will activate the AFTERSHOCK ability allowing you to now have 2 big hit abilities, the TENSION BOW and AFTERSHOCK; the SORROW BLADE gives dps increase as well. This will lead up to over 350+ dps if you add your first skill or your Ultimate.

COMMENT ON WHOS BUILD YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT, TOP VOTES GET CHOSEN.