First Words- Castiel

I had gone to the library to get some more books and wound up getting a soulmate. I had been anxious for this day and had known that it would happen today, but I had no idea it would happen at the library, of all places. Our timers beep and I take a look at the man I should love. he has the most amazing green eyes and a little bit of scruff on his chin. His face is perfectly molded. I can see how easy it will be to fall in love with this man.
"Hi." He says the word awkwardly, but his voice is gravely and strong.
"Hi. I'm Castiel. Nice to meet you..."
"Dean. I'm Dean."
"Hello Dean. We should probably find some place to talk more privately. I'll pick you up here at closing?" At this he blushed a little. I could tell he was nervous, and to tell the truth, so was I.
"Y-yeah. That would be great." I am about to walk away when I remember my purpose for coming here. He starts checking out the books for me once I hand him my card and soon I am out the door walking to my car.
I climb in and shut the door, setting the books on the passenger seat. I have a small messy car that is in desperate need of a wash. I pull out of the parking lot and head home. The library closes at six, so I have almost five hours. I drive home, pick out my clothes and take them to the cleaners. I then get my car washed and go back home to clean out the inside.
Once the dry cleaning is done I have an hour left to get ready. I spend almost half an hour trying to get my hair just right, and then decide to just scruff it up and then smooth it back with my hands. my clothes are nothing special either. I wear black slacks and a red button up shirt tucked in with a black tie and some dress shoes.
At this point, I realize my mistake. He probably won't want to do anything if he's just been working, but if I don't show up he'll probably think I ditched him or something. Well, if I'm not gonna let him go home first I might as well take him to dinner so he can get rested, if only a little.
I realize it's time and grab my wallet and phone and head out the door. In my rush to be ready I forgot to take the books inside, so I just toss them in the backseat. I start the car and drive off.
When I get there, he's standing outside waiting for me. I pull up in front of where he's standing and get out to greet him. I walk over to his side of the car and open the door for him, allowing him to get in. I go back to my seat and start the car for air conditioning on this unusually balmy evening. "So, how does dinner sound?"
"I would love to. I'm starving." He says this more confidently than before. I nod and take off, headed for the best restaurant in this small town of Barstow- Chiles.
When we get there I ask for a table for two and am told to sit in. The wiring area. Luckily it's not busy, so we don't have to wait for too long. We are directed to our table and asked what we want. I go for the chicken salad and Dean asks for the mushroom steak burger.
When our food comes Dean is greeted with a heaping pile of meat with buns and fries. I am handed a large plate of greens and well cooked chicken. I put ranch on my food and mix.
Surprisingly, Dean hasn't even acknowledged his food, he's been so preoccupied with me. While we had been waiting we hadn't talked much, mostly just about books. He seemed to find me interesting when I felt as if I was putting him to sleep. He hung on my every word like it was candy and never looked away for long. Already I could tell he was at the very least attracted to me, and I was falling head over heels for him and his glorious eyes. Now I wanted to hear about him.
"So, enough about me. Tell me about yourself."
"My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an aquarius. I enjoy long walks on the beach and getting to know Cas." I don't think he meant to that last part based on the bright red blush on his cheeks as he suddenly looks at the table. "I mean.. um.. I ... I like Netflix and books. Also fanfictions." He added that last part excitedly.
"What kind?" I ask, not expecting his blush to deepen. I can almost feel the gears turning in his head trying to think his way out of an embarrassing situation.
"Um.. I like um.. ship fan fics. You know where they take fictional characters that aren't really in love but everyone wants them to be so they write them together?"
"I know what you mean. I'm reading one about John and Sherlock from BBC Sherlock right now." His face brightens considerably.
"Me too. How cool." We go on and on about this all night, periodically taking bites of our dinner until we come to realize that we are the only people here and they are about to close. I suggest our departing and give them a big tip with the bill for letting us stay so late.
We go out to the car and suggest me dropping Dean off at his home, to which he reluctantly agrees. He gives me directions and I walk him to the door of his well furnished apartment to say good bye. He finally closes the door and he doesn't know it, but I can see him dancing with glee from the window. I walk out to my car with an uncontrollable grin at tonight's success. When I get home, I may even do a little happy dance of my own.