Joy

That night everyone rested easy, not in Cad's home because during the attack of Ikathon he burned it down. But they rested easy all the same, Molly's usual dreamless sleep was interrupted by something he recognized but didn't know. He dreamt of a colorful place and even more colorful people, and of laughter and joy and cards, he dreamt of shows and applause and tarot. Then the pleasant dream got even more enjoyable, a woman with two different colored eyes and black and white hair and she was sad but Molly wanted to make it better, he needed to make it better. This woman was Yasha, and she is incredible. Then Molly woke up. He slept a little bit later then everyone but they let him sleep. When Molly came down to them they all smiled and greeted him, however he was a little bit frazzled and just looked at them. Yasha walked up to him, "Molly, you good?" She asked looking at him inquisitively, "Yasha?" Molly said, in barley a whisper "what?" Yasha asked. "Yasha. Yasha!" Molly cheered Everyone went silent and then started talking at once. That night more of Mollys life came to him in dreams, and he started to sleep later and later, the Nein got used to it and let him sleep, which was good because the later he slept the more he remembered. One time he came down and started to name all of them, slowly and quietly but getting used to the feel of their names rolling off his tongue. Another afternoon he came down muttering "Nein, Nein, Nein" under his breath repeatedly, then he dreamt of his death. When he came down that morning he was sweating and tense and wide eyed and didn't say a word all day. They got really worried and gathered to have a discussion about it, "do you think he's ok?" Bea questioned "well we need to figure out what happened and then decide if we think he's ok." Veth stated "do you think he'll get back to normal soon?" Jester hoped. "Maybe he remembered something bad" Fjord guessed, "I think his memories are linked to his dreams" Essek said from the corner then Caleb snapped "I got it! I think he remembered or dreamt of meeting Cree or-" "his death" Yasha cut off quietly, "that certainly would frighten me" Veth said. They all went silent, nodding in agreement. "Good night?" Cad said quietly like it was a question, "yeah, night" Caleb said then they all bid each other goodnight and head up to there rooms.

These last chapters are going to be pretty short compared to my first couple, I hope you're ok with that!
(I don't know who I'm writing these notes to, that's right! I'm an author who doesn't think anyones ever gonna read these) :(