Nekozaki pov

I was walking from the restroom finding those three. "I wonder where they went." I said walking as I turned. "I got it." (Y/n) said holding up a plush porcupine. "Wow I can't believe you got from a hard position." Kamiya said. "Mm." (Y/n) said holding a cat plush. 'It seems Shikimori is becoming a wingman to help (y/n).' I said to myself remembering when we were in volleyball club.

-flashback-

"Kamiya want to go somewhere with me and (y/n) on the way home." I said. "Sorry Nekozaki im in a hurry today." Kamiya said. "Oh ok see ya later then." I said as I left with (y/n). "Hey Nekozaki maybe you shouldn't bother inviting kamiya anymore." A classmate said. "Huh why not." I said. "Well she's kind of a loner you know.She doesn't seem to like hanging out much." My classmate said as I turned. "And it's rude of us to make her say no every time." My classmate added. 'Is that how she really feels.' I thought to myself.

-end of flashback-

"I've never seen kamiya smile that much." I said to myself as I ran to them and jump on them. "I'm back." I said. "Looks like your having fun what do you guys wanna do next." I said. "Well I kinda wanna go to this music store." (Y/n) said. "Sure." I said as I look down at the three's bags. "What the heck don't you think you theee won too much." I said. "Oh that just...h-happened." Kamiya said. All of followed (y/n) to a music store and seeing (y/n) it's like she's a kid in a candy store. I see look at music albums and other various things. "You must really be into music (y/n)-san." Shikimori said. "Mhm I guess it's because of my sister she's a musical artist a known one to be exact." (Y/n) said. "What her name." I said. "Mori calliope." (Y/n) said. "She's your sister one of the most aspiring female rappers." I said. "Mhm she's my sister." (Y/n) scrolling through records. "Whoa that's amazing." I said. "I was surprised you have a sister (y/n)." Kamiya said. "I guess I don't really express my personal life to most people I mean me and her are twins after all." (Y/n) said. We all saw her put on a pair of headphones and began to sing a song.

"Her voice is so smooth." Shikimori said. "This is the first time I've ever seen her sing." Kamiya said. "I guess this is an experience for all of us." I said seeing (y/n) singing the song and then finishing it. The three of us clapped at (y/n)'s performance. "Th-thank you." (Y/n) said. "I'm gonna buy these albums and this mic." (Y/n) said as she went to the register to pay for the items. After that we left the mall and went to the park.

Readers pov

Me, Shikimori, kamiya, and Nekozaki went to the park and saw a basketball court. "Ahh it's a basketball court."  Nekozaki said. "Let's play a little." Nekozaki said. "Hey, hey, hey." A voice said as all of us turned.