"I said turn it on," she growled as she looked at the one who asked. This made them all flinch and the one in charge of the lights did as they were told.

That large thud opened up the spotlights as it focused on you facing the microphone that was already out. The audience was confused to see you but there gazes didn't affect you when there's something more you had to do.

Quickly so Y/N whipped the things Y/N needed. Same azure like pixels began to appear as it formed a table, a table Y/N owned to be precise. It came with the laptop as well as 3 speakers the faced the whole stadium. Y/N had to fix a few things, he knew he had to worry when the gazes felt like spears that's preventing him from moving but he took control of his senses with a slow breath.  About time, he figured.

--------------------------------------------------
(Y/N's Point of View)
--------------------------------------------------

As you fixed the wires to connect to the main things you began to heard their chatter. Doubtful ones and that hastened your movements. Wires were connected and things were set so you opened up the laptop revealing the golden logo to the front row. 

"Neffex?" asked one of the girls in front making you look as your fingers were busy finding that folder. The way she asked didn't sound like she wanted to know what Neffex is, it sounded more of uncertainty.

The person who spoke was actually Lux as she was seated with the group you came with. You raised an eyebrow and hinted what's up but to the crowd, this was like a confirmation of your identity. Those who heard made their murmurs stronger but you just looked at the laptop. The murmurs held nothing but questions and you knew well that you can't answer.

Neffex, a musician that held no concerts, no live performances even with how famous he was, what makes today different? That's their thought about the artist so some eventually doubted that he was on a stage. You will have to prove it to them and they knew that so they waited.

Feeling the need to test everything out an ability activated on command. 'Mana Field', it's a pain but you could see the speakers lighting up meaning they're receiving the power they need. You immediately adjusted the area it could cover to prevent any mistakes and this resulted in covering your appliances. This made you widen your smile a little but you need to test one more thing as you looked at the microphone provided.

It can be removed from the mic-stand but you don't need to so you walked there with your main worry being that it might not work under the domain of Mana Field. You grabbed the back of the microphone and tried it out.

"Mike test? Everyone at the back do you hear it loud and clear?" Y/N asked with a higher pitch and a bit raspier than your usual voice as it spread towards the stadium.

The crowd however, recognized this voice of yours. Some were confused and some find this a little strange but there is one thing they all know. That stranger on the stage is none other than Neffex that they've been listening to for a while. Loud and clear baby!

Confused and surprised as they are, excitement overcame their minds as the audience cheered their praise making you chuckle but there's something else you need. You pulled your guitar out of nowhere with its own speaker and this made you feel the mana usage when it was beginning to suck some of yours. The instruments are few but your mana pool isn't something you can boast to others.

Still, you're confident you can pull it through, you know damn well you can pull this through. With that in mind, you wore the strap and grabbed the microphone with your right hand.

"Shall we get it on with the show?!" Y/N said and was immediately followed by the audience's cheers.

Your right arm reached for the laptop's touchpad and you went to the place you archived all the instrumentals. You figured to play something that made Neffex famous. You found it and pressed play.