"A small serving of Tekka Maki," Katarina said. Akali nodded again then turned to Irelia.

Akali went ahead and listened to their orders while you looked at the sea. Yup, still blue and majestic as ever. You just watched some waves rise and splash fall on the ground below and it's enough for company when your still in daze on everything. Man the lack of sleep is slowly getting to you and this made you want to yawn. You did so but you covered it with your right forearm before sighing in delight.

There's something about the ocean that you can never get bored of, not just the scene but you're interested in the creatures that lie beneath. This earned you a smile but soon felt someone patting your left shoulder making you look.

"Drinks?" Akali asked making you chuckle embarrassingly when you didn't notice their conversation.

"I-I'll take a cup of coffee," Y/N replied with a stutter as you straightened your back. The idea for a coffee was somehow a relief when you feel like it could wake you up for a while longer. It would be a shame if you suddenly dim out during their performance. You noticed a change in Katarina through the corner of your eyes making you look directly only to see she was raising her left eyebrow.

"A coffee? Seriously?" Katarina asked making you chuckle as you broke the gaze.

"Yeah there was a lot to do last night," Y/N replied making Katarina roll her eyes while Lux just chuckled an awkward one.

"Let me guess, a quest from a new game?" Katarina asked again making you flinch when your beginning to understand her intention. Bloody bastard wants to embarrass you right now!

This made Sarah sigh when  your first encounter with her was at the arcade so she did find the reason believable. Akali also laughed a low one when you were being a little naughty but you just sighed a quiet one as you closed your eyes. Might as well just shush rather than pour some oil into the fire.

You just groaned and pinched the bridge of your nose when your heads making a beat on its own again. This made you realize the facemask you were wearing so you backed it away as you unconsciously looked at the tip of your nose. Yup, it's there alright. You feel a little guilty when such action felt like you're being rude to the people around you.

"So what are you guys studying at Legend's University?" Akali asked as she placed her elbow on the table and leaned her chin on her arms. She seems a little excited about it too.

"Ah, I'm currently studying Marine Biology. Always wanted to aim for Sea Captain," Sarah replied.

"Woah! Ey when you achieve it then give us a ride around Runeterra will you?" Akali said and laughed a light one. This made Sarah turn a little pale when her dream had some responsibility tied to it. You giggled at her reaction making the others do the same when it felt like her soul left her body.

"And the others?" Akali asked as she looked at Lux.

"I-I'm currently studying Mana Distribution. I first thought that understanding the Arcane would help Demacia adapt but magic was just too interesting to learn," Lux replied as she rubbed the back of her head. Now you're beginning to understand the cause of that small event.

"Okay, now that's actually pretty good. I hope you'll open the gate for Demacia to accept that," Akali replied. Mhh, you felt like that earned some good points on Akali.

Katarina was about to reply but the waiter came in clutch as he arrived with some of the food your group ordered. Looks like yours came in with it as Akali placed it in front of you. It felt a little embarrassing being in this seat now when you're being treated like this by a hotshot. You just shrugged the feeling away but some still stuck to your mind as you removed the mask.