Chapter 8

Eleven's POV

We stopped at mall to get some things, and what i need in school.

I don't know why but why do i kinda miss Max? Wait, what? Am i developing feelings for her?

“Hey, something wrong?” Dad said, we're in the living room right now, watching TV. “Nope, just tired. I'll get some rest.” I said and smiled. I got up and went in my bedroom. I closed the door gently.

As the door closed i lied down my bed. I stared at the ceiling.

Is it possible to date a girl and you're a girl? Is it okay that you're a girl and you're dating a girl? How do you actually know if love is around?

I got up and grabbed my walkie talkie, I put the antenna up. “Hey, it's El, do you copy?” I said “I copy.” Max said “I'll start school next year. And can i ask a... question?” I said, nervous for nothing “Sure, what is it?” She said “How do you know if love is actually around?” I said “Well... You know, if you look for it. You'll have this speeky feeling that.... love.. is actually all around.” She said with an in love tone? But also a sad tone, like she knows that ‘that’ person don't like her too. “Oh... Are you? In love?” I asked “Y-yes. But i can't tell you who it is yet.” She said. So I'm right? I'm right that she's in love. “Gotta go. Bye now.” I said and put the antenna down.

I placed the walkie talkie on the side table as i lay down again.

If you look for it. You'll have this speeky feeling that.... love.. is actually all around

if you look for it. You'll have this speeky feeling that.... love.. is actually all around

Max's voice echoed in my head trying to figure out how will i look for it.