"Nu yufei.. we will stay..." Cangse slowly walked towards wwx and lwj gently petting their head and sat beside wwx head looking over them.

"Mumma?" Wwx called out feeling the familiar warmth of his mother. "Yes my darling I'm here"

Wwx immediately rested his head on his mother's lap still holding a-yi and a-yuan.

Lan yufei sat beside cangse and gently laid lwj head in her lap, lwj woke up immediately but seeing the scene he too rested peacefully in his mother's lap while holding hands with Wwx and a-yi and a-yuan rested between them.

"We got a wonderful family doesn't we?"
"I'll agree, Wei cangze" the remaining two males decided to take their place beside their wives, they rested their heads on their other half's shoulders and relaxed along with them.

*Meanwhile outside in the garden*

*Lan qiren pov*

It's been a long time since I was at this peace. Currently am sitting under this large cherry blossom tree in my outer robes and open hair. I know that isn't a righteous look for someone of the prestigious lan clan but some rules are mended to be broken. I'm glad Wei wuxian came back to life, we messed up big time. by the time we realized our mistake, it was too late. At least we are getting a chance to repay our debts now... but Tomorrow will be hard. The past will be reawakened, the pain.. the heart ace, those memories..everything will be remembered again. As much as I hate to do this I still need to know what exactly happened... Why did he do that... Why he betrayed me... I couldn't help as a tear rolled down my eyes knowing no one was around I let myself cry and scream, all the pain I had been hiding is going to be public soon.

After an hour of breaking down, I finally got myself to stand up and went to rest in my chambers.

*Meanwhile the whole time someone was watching lan qiren*

"I never expected things to turn out like they are rn. I'm sorry, a-ren."

*Time skip to morning*

*With wangxian family*

Lan shizui woke up finding himself beside lan jingyi and his parents, and his parents resting on their parents (wwx and lwj parents)

"A rare sight to see right?" Baoshan saren said standing near the door.

Lsj looks over to his grandma "yes, it is.."

hearing the commotion wei wuxian opened his eyes to find a-yuan happily chirping and talking with his great grandmother, he felt two hands wrap around himself, following the trail of the hands he found lan Wanji giving him a gentle smile, and both of their parents looking lovingly at them, jingyi was last to wake up.

Jingyi rubbed his eyes yawing loudly and stretching he felts a lot of eyes on him so he opened his eyes to find himself surrounded by everyone and they all looked at him lovingly.
He blushed for some reason feeling giddy never really having so many pairs of eyes on him.

Everyone laughed and hugged jingyi, seems like we know who the youngest one and most loved of the family was.

"Suck a heartwarming sight" Veronica chirped happily standing at the door with Alex,

"We are here to inform u that we will start reacting soon pls get fresh so we can continue"

Everyone went back to their business

*in the reaction room*

A thick tension was around the room, considering that, the so-called dumb sect leader slashed a man in half yesterday, some blood was still present on the floor, yet he didn't seem bothered by it and was happily talking to his da-ge.