028

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Joe and Florence were in target shopping for groceries this week. Everything was empty in the Airbnb.

"So, you're telling me you've stole?" Joe was completely taken aback when Florence confirmed with a little nod.

"I was 14 and whatever it's a thrill of some sort." She shrugged, "What, you've never stole?" Flo returned the question.

Joe stood quiet, she looked at him waiting for a response.

"Oh my god," Florence's hands flew to her mouth to keep her from laughing.

"You're a total wuss," Joe pushed her away. "I just don't see the need." He said proudly, "Okay, well now you've gotta steal something."

They headed towards the checkout line, "Why would I do that?" Joe turned at her, "Because I dare you."

Florence turned to her childish ways, "You dare? No." He gripped the cart handle, "You can't back away from a dare."

Flore started whispering 'wuss' in his ear, "Fine. I'll commit a deathly crime," She started walking away with the cart, smirking.

"Only because you told me to!" Joe shouted, making sure she heard him.

Everyone around him was staring, Joe scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Okay," Joe breathed and walked over to the candy that was near the check out lines.

He slipped a M&M's pouch in his sleeve, Florence was already done checking their items out and watched from a distance.

Joe started walking towards Flore with a strut.

"Excuse me, did you buy anything?" An employee stopped him.

"No, I was just browsing." As soon as he said that the M&M bag dropped out of his sleeve and at the employee's feet.

Florence burst out laughing from afar, Joe turned pale.

"Were you planning on paying for that?" Her voice was stern, "I- Uhm," He tripped over his words.

She started smiling, "I'm just fucking with you." Joe sighed of bliss, "I'm so sorry." He apologized.

"You're cute so, I'll let it slide." She flirted, Joe gritted his teeth. "Oh," He looked at Florence.

Flore understood what was happening and turned away, not looking at Joe or the employee.

"It's on me." She smiled, he kept looking over at Florence to help him but she was turned away.

"It was for my girlfriend." He blurted out, "Girlfriend?"

"Yup, yes, I stole it for my girlfriend." The once kind smile that was on her face was wiped off and she suddenly got serious.

"I'm gonna go," Joe started walking away. She nodded, he swiped the candy from her feet and walked out.

Joe walked out sort of dancing? Florence smiled, "Off to jail, someone arrest him!"

He dusted off his shirt, she shook her head in embarrassment.

He started moon walking, "Okay, stop, stop." Florence pulled his arm, Joe laughed holding onto her hand.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

OG 4

will - noah
lucas - caleb
mike - finn
dustin - gaten

mike
guys i'm really sorry.
i don't want to be
punished anymore

mike
i also really miss
goofing off with you guys 😐

dustin
we aren't mad at you
it's how you treat flo

lucas
exactly
but we miss you too

will
especially florence
she's so annoying 😣

mike
i'd be glad to take her
off ur hands 🙏

dustin
pls do 😞

lucas
but you have to
make things right

will
yeah, you really
hurt her

mike
i know and i will
because it's the stupidest
thing i've ever done.

lucas
okayyy tell us
when you do.

dustin
yup

will
ye

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

[finn + florence]
imessage

finn
please don't ignore
my messages

finn
i really wanna talk

florence
okay

finn
yeah yeah
meet me at Danny's?

florence
👍