Chapter 5 part 1

Pol wake Arm up as early in the morning Tanakhun is at their shared room . " What happened?🥱 " asks Arm .

"What happened? are you really a
sking me that 🙄. Porsche is with his boyfie , Chay went to college , Pa went to business trip 🥲"  as Tanakhun sang it he wipes his imaginary tears 🤭.

"I miss Pete .My Pete , my favourite person 😿...... where are you i haven't seen you in ages 😭" he continues with his crocodile 🐊 tears .

" But Khun No we literary came home from Pete's yesterday night . We go there every day 🤦" Arm replies.

"You are dumb Arm . I should get new bodyguard . You can't even answer my k drama question papers i prepared for you guys 😤. Only Pete and Chay gets full marks 💅☺️❤️." Tanakhun reasons.

"Oii Pol you should  call them . Today i must bring Pete here 💃.tell the kitchen to make Pete's favourite 🍜. " He said that and left .

"Khun No is surely Pete biased 🙂" Arm said to Pol .

"Says the guy who was worried sick and cried all night the day Pete left 💁" replies Pol .

"You... you.."  Arm can't reply as it's the truth . instead he chokes Pol  and both of them starts giggling.

📷

" How come you can't even make an omlet 🍳but make chicken 🍗  podigree when Venice , Cau or me is sick " Vegas asks rising his eyebrow and smiling at his Cute , hot 🥵, lovely and sexy boyfriend .

Pete is sitting on the Kitchen counter as his love of life wearing a cute apron  is making breakfast 🥞🍳 for them . Don't worry they have cooks at the minor family but Vegas's life line ❤️ 💗❤️ loves eating breakfast made by none other than the one and only 🥳Vegas Theerapanayakul  with their baby Venice and baby brother Macau .☺️.

" if i could i wouldn't be able to see my handsome boyfriend 🥵 in an apron ☺️" Pete replies .

Vegas 😏 smirks hearing the complement and says " Babe can i eat you instead of Breakfast 😏😉"

" Pervert " Pete says smiling ☺️and give him a quick kiss and drag Vegas upstairs to call Macau  and Venice for breakfast .

As they went upstairs in their room they heard Macau who is in their room for morning cuddles 🤗 yelling at the phone " Shut the fucking hell up 😤 you crazy bastard . if you don't end the call i will destroy all phones . Don't you have anything to do in this early morning . Let me sleep " 😡 he cuts the call .

" What happened cau ? " Vegas asks his nong .

" That psycho bustard is calling nonstop since 1 hour asking for P' Pete 🙄" Macau answers . Tanakhun is calling Vegas , Pete and Cau nonstop asking for Pete .As Macau is in the bed with all phones poor boy didn't even get his morning sleep .

Pete shakes his head 😂. He is used to this . He took Venice and after breakfast he call  former master .

"Hello Khun No ☺️" He adress his master over phone .

"Hello sweetie we are here" Tanakhun says as he came inside the mansion .

" If you are already here why did you disturbed me by calling infinitive times huh looser 🙄" Macau argues .

" Obviously to announce my grand entrance 💃💅 you shitthead " Tanakhun argue back and said to Vegaspete " Pete is going home with me  . Pete i ordered kitchen to make your favourite Pete and we will go shopping 🛍️ 🤗"

Vegas rolls his eyes and says " You dumb head it's his home " 🙄

As Vegas Macau continue to argue with Tanakhun and so on Pete meddles .

" Okkk  Vegas come and featch me  there at 6"  he says to his boyfriend .Vegas agrees as he can't win against his boyfriend's cuteness ☺️.

"Okk i will babysit Venice . You can go Phi Pete ☺️. " Cau smiles at Pete and points his finger at Tanakhun and says " i really can't stand this bastard " and went upstairs with Venice .

" i hate you too " Tanakhun shouts at Cau . Then they left for Shopping 🛒 🛍️ with Pete .

                     CONTINUES.....

( Guys today is the first Saturday without Kinnporshe 🥲.  How you guys feel my lovelies 💗?)