23

Ryunjin pov

I excused myself and went to where Yn was ,as i was about to tell her to open the door i heard my baby crying.

I entered the room and i sat down next to her .

I looked her in the eyes while tears were streaming down her face , you know whenever they say when one cloud rains it's affects the other cloud ? Well that's how i feel with my baby , why doesn't she want to be with me ?

"Yn baby it will be alright " i said in a calm voice i wanted to touch her shoulder but i was scared even do that .

What is happening to me , have i become softer and more weaker.

"Baby don't worry you will be alright "
She shook her head in disagreement.

What she said next shook me .

"I HATE YOU , FIRST YOU KILLED MY BESTFRIND AND NOW YOU WANT TO BRAINWASH MY PARENTS "

"Yn take those words back or yoh will regret it "

She stood up and i done the same " I THOUGHT OUR LIFE WAS ACTUALLY COMING TOGETHER BUT NO YOUR A PIECE OF BULLSHIT RYUNJIN"

That's when i lost it i slapped her

She turned her face to me in disbelief 

"Why?" She whispered
"What have i ever done to you?"

I came closer to her and cupped her cheeks and started to kiss her , oh how amazing her lips felt .

I'm surprised she kissed me back
This continued until i went down her neck and started to suck her neck .

"Ryunjin-ah stop"
"Mmm"

Oh fuck those sweet moans make me so horny .

"Stop" she suddenly pushed me
"I'm going to bed "

*sigh*"alright goodnight sweetheart " i said as i kissed her forehead. 

Author:what a toxic relationship 😳

Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to vote
Thank you♡