Chapter 2 : Possible Death

The Demon Bull Family manage to open the tomb but instead of finding an ancient demon, Lady Bone Demon or any artefacts to fuel Demon Bull King's armour. They found MK.

The timeline changed when MK replaced LBD's role.

_____________________________________________

Blinking his eyes open, MK felt like his whole body was crushed by a big boulder. It aches whenever he moves. Slowly sitting up, the young saviour opened his eyes. He woke up in the white endless space again. The former messy-haired demoness wearing a torn plain hanfu, no longer looks like that. Instead of looking like a homeless sickly woman. The demoness is currently floating while staring down at him, observing him. Her previous messy ebony hair is styled neatly into a half ponytail decorated with jades and bone hairpins. The white torn hanfu, is replaced with a better hanfu. A mix of white and blue hanfu with beautiful embroidery.

"Lady Bone Demon?" MK mumbled, his voice hoarse, not sure why his throat felt painful. 

"Yes, it is I, Lady Bone Demon." The demoness answered.

"What happened?" MK asked. All he remembered is he and the gang fighting LBD. He and the demoness end up in a white space, they have a short conversation and then LBD offered her power and soul to him. 

"Your mortal body can't contain both of my and Sun Wukong's power. The only way to save your life is to turn you into an artificial demon." Lady Bone Demon told the saviour. 

"But the ritual went wrong when the dragon descendant disturbed the ritual. A grave mistake on her part." The demoness muttered. While the young saviour stares at her in silence, slowly processing the new information.

The ebony-haired demoness smiled, "A mistake for her. But an advantage for the both of us." sounded pleased with the circumstances.

"What?! Does that mean I am a demon or a half-demon if the ritual went wrong?" MK shouted in panic.

The demoness chuckled. A large blue crystal emerged from the ground in front of the young saviour. In the reflection. There are a few white streaks decorated in MK's ebony hair. The previous black ink eyes were replaced with a pair of gold eyes. There's also a blue face marking permanently attached to his face. "The ritual was successful, child. You are officially my heir, the bone demon bloodline runs in your vein. But not strong enough to be my son. But I could be your great aunt." Lady Bone Demon informed.

"This is insane..." MK mumbled in disbelief.

"Fear not child, thanks to the small mistake during the ritual. It grants us a new opportunity. I can see our destiny changing, a new beginning about to start." Lady Bone Demon said happily.

MK frowned, both of his eyebrows knitted together. "I thought you already changed. That you don't care about this-" MK said struggling to think of the right word to describe it. If she didn't give up on her obsession, then why would she be willing to have him her power? "Destiny rubbish thing!! Isn't that what you did when you gave me your power?" MK questioned Lady Bone Demon that claimed she is now his aunt?

"Foolish child, I will never ignore my future vision, my destiny. And you won't either." Lady Bone Demon said.

"What are you talking about?!" MK furiously shouted. The demoness keep spinning her words and never give him a clear explanation until he questioned her.

"You're now a part of The Bone Demon clan. We both share the same skill to glance at the future. Therefore I need to borrow your body to ensure your safety." Lady Bone Demon explained. Her eyes glowing.