Chapter 1

KENYA'S POV

" Kenya your walking kinda slow don't ya think ? , You know today was the day for you to meet Mr. James and Jay so I don't wanna hear nun of that whining Bullshit !"

" Why cant I just wait in the Car ? Kaylee and Kim are in the Car "

Wassup! My names Kenya Karter , and as you can see my mom is killing me into meeting my new Step dad ! You see I just moved back to California with my Mom and Hell I didn't even know the lady was married , especially to a Man with only one Kid' ... I hated meeting new people , I had to meet my dad's wife and lets just say that's the reason I was forced to move in with my mom and two younger sisters.

" Girl hush and just do as I say , Now you gunna walk up to Mr.James , shake his hand , be polite , and be mature when you speak!"

" or else what ? , " - I Murmmered Up Under my breath

" Or else You wont have your iPhone for a whole Month"

I looked at the woman Like she was Crazy , Take my phone ? Just cause I didn't wanna meet her man ? & my Potential Ugly Step-Brother . Okay I probably went to far cause Shit I didn't even know what the hell the boy looked like ... I didn't even know how old he was , all I did was do what I was told

" Hello Ki'Mourea ! , Baby you look beautiful as always , Gimme' some Sugar " , Said Mr.James

Ewwwww .. Who tf Says' Sugar anymore ?

" Hay babes , Jamal this is Kenya , Kenya this is Mr.James " , said Ma

" Awee Now I get to meet the wonderful Kenya huh ? Your just as beautiful as your mom .. Better yet You both are beautiful "

"Thanks Man! "

My Mom Pushed me in my Arm !

" OWE! I mean Thank you Mr.James " , I Said with Pain !

" Jay was suppose to be here a Hour ago , I believe he is stuck in traffic , but no worries he will be here soon , How about we Sit down and order some good pizza while waiting ? "

WTF ? Driving ??? How old was this Kid ? Hell he wasn't a Kid if he was driving !

" That's fine baby , We can wait for Jay .. Kenya's excited to finally meet him anyways isn't that right Ken?

* Hell Nawl , from the way his dad was talking Jay was a grown ass MAN !*

" Yes Ma'am" , I said with a smile !

* 20 Minutes later *

" there goes my Boy ! Jay have a seat we are over here ! " , Said Mr.James

Lorddddddddd , when I tell you Jay was not just a kid ! Jay was more than a Kid , Jay was a MAN ! He was Dark Skinned , 6'7 , Bright Brown eyes , and Even better he had a CAR , The way he stared at my tittes when he sat down I knew he wanted to be more than a Brother . He Shook my moms hand , than I was next in line , Jay Took my hand so slowly , so softly , and Kissed it .

" And this beautiful Young lady must be Kenya "

" Ya Son , Isnt she gorgous ! , Kenya Jay is 20 with a Great Job , maybe he can help you out with the end of your senior year . Jay is great at math and I know your mom has told me about your problems with algerbra ! "

I wasn't listening to a damn thing Mr.James was saying ! , All I could do was stare Jay down ! I mean who wouldn't ...

" Well Jay if you don't mind can you take Kenya Home ? Me and your father want to have alone time with the little ones !" , Said My mom

" Of Course Ma, you know that's not a problem ... Kenya are you ready to go ?" , Said Jay

I couldn't even speak , I just shook my head and got in the Car

Future Reference !
Kenya : India westbrooks
Jay : Morris Chestnut
Cordaya : Crystal westbrooks
Kenya's mom : Amber Rose