Pirate!Spain x Reader

You were sweeping the mess on the deck that Claris and Romano had gotten in a fight. Again. You sighed and laid down the broom, finally finished. "Those damn brats are killing me." You mumbled. Once you had put up the supplies, you walked to your room shutting it. A smile formed on your face and you sat down on your bed.

Closing your eyes, you were about to fall asleep just then- "DAMN BASTARD, GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!" Yelled an angry voice, slight irritation mixed in as well. You groaned in annoyance and got up, stomping your way to the door. You swung it open and saw Spain holding Claris in his arms and his other arm stretched out to reach for Romano.

Romano was growling. "I DON'T NEED TO BE CLOSE TO THAT UGLY BASTARD!" he yelled again. Spain furrowed his eyebrows. His puppy dog face turned into a serious expression. "Romano Lovino Vargas," he started in a serious, dark tone, "Claris is not ugly. She is a beautiful young woman that just happens to be very nice and you push her away. I'm guessing you have a crush on her don't you?"

Spain teased at the end. Romano's eyes widened and his face flushed with a dark red. "Non voglio ammetterlo, ma mi piace la sua..." he mumbled in Italian. Spain smirked and chuckled. Claris looked at him confused then at Spain. "Españia, por lo que ha dicho?" Claris asked Spain. "Nada mi adorable poco Chileno." He replied.

Claris really didn't know much English, but she was getting used to everything. Spain sighed and put Claris down. He patted her back gently and kissed her cheek. She giggled and smiled brightly. Romano silently walked away but soon was followed by Claris. "Lovi- wait!" She ran after him. He blushed again and screamed like a little girl, running away.

You stood there with a poker face. "You must be really happy about her. I hope she's getting used to the place, it's been like a month." You said. Spain sighed and frowned. "I'm just worried that she is going to get hurt and stolen by that British Pirate, that's all." He looked at you for a moment and then blushed and looked down.

Spain has never been like this. You walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" You asked. Spain shook his head. "I suppose I should just tell you."

A/N: okay I just want to publish this -v- so yeah. The lemon will be on the next chapter! Ciao!