Chapter 5 School

Finally, after a long hard first few hours, it was time for lunch! I was so excited to go and eat because I'm starving. I was at the cafeteria trying to find my brother and his friends which only took me two minutes to do because my brother looks stupid af and is very easy to spot in a crowd despite he has horrible posture. 

"HEY Y/N! COME SIT WITH US!" Atsumu yelled as I was getting closer to their table. "You didn't have to yell. I was already coming over here." I said with a small laugh. I sat next to Osamu because it was the only open space and not for any other reason. "Hey so I kinda need help with my English homework and I don't know who to ask except you Y/N. I mean we have the same class and you're better at it than me. So can your help?" Osamu asked politely. 

"Yeah, sure! I can help! Did you wanna do it tomorrow? Since it's the weekend?" I suggested. "That's fine with me! You can come over tomorrow or if you wanted to do it at your house that's fine too!" He said with a bright smile. "Oh, I can come over if that's fine with you! I need a change of scenery anyway!" I said with a smile. "You can come over whenever you'd like Y/N." Atsumu said. "Well alright, then it's settled!" I said smiling.

After having a few laughs and good conversations, we had to go back to our classes. I was really out of it even if it was the second day of school. I mean all the work in class was pretty easy anyway so I really didn't need to pay attention. I ended up listening to my playlist for the remainder of history. 

"Hey Y/N~." I heard a voice call out to me as I walked out of my class. I turned around to see the gray-haired Miya twin. "Oh hey, Osamu!" I said as he walked to me. "Did you wanna walk to English with me since we have the same class?" He asked as we ended up walking in the same direction anyway. I smiled and laugh slightly. "We're already walking that way together silly. If you want this to be a regular thing then it can be!" He smiled. "I mean sure."

We ended up sitting next to each other and I gave him my other airpod and my unlocked phone opened on Spotify so we could listen to music since I already knew the work and I was gonna teach him anyway. He clicked on my playlist and said. "I like your music taste, it's the same as mine." I was taken by surprise when he gave me my phone back and said that. "O-oh.. Well good to know then!" I said with a smile.

It was the end of class and we went to our final class together. It was boring so I just doodled and vibed the whole class until volleyball. Once class was over, we went our separate ways to our volleyball gyms for practice. On my way to my gym, I got a text from my mom telling me that she was gonna be gone for the remainder of the time that my dad is gone and that Rin and I have to stay with a friend. Well I mean I would as April but after practice, she's doing a mini trip with her parents so she's out of the question. So I guess I'll figure it out after practice with my team and when I help out with my brothers.