❄ Chapter 1 ❄

Start from the beginning

Y/n Pov

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in some kind of tent.

You: 'Huh!? What am I doing in a tent? Wait I shouldn't be asking that. The real question is WHY AM I ALIVE!? I'm supposed to be dead!?'

As I stood up and dusted the sand off me I noticed my clothes and holy shit.
(It's the clothes you chose in the bio)

You: 'And what am I wearing!?'

I was internally freaking out and my anxiety was kicking in.

I was hit by a car in the middle of the road. I'm not supposed to be breathing at all. Unless I got Isekai'd into some video game

.
.
.
.

which I doubt.

I walked out of the tent and saw a boy with long blonde hair that's tied in a braid, he was wearing some weird clothing. He was burning something while scolding a-. A FLOATING BABY!?

You: "Where the fuck am I?"

The two strangers heard me and ran towards me. I stepped away from them cause, you know, personal space.

Aether: "I'm so glad you are alright. You've been unconscious for quite a while."

Paimon: "Yeah he kept checking up on you every minute. But then again, Paimon was getting a little worried too."

Did these people bring me here? God I have some many questions, but I should start small for now.

I stared at them with a stern look. I just couldn't trust them yet.

You: "Who are you two and how did I get here?"

They both looked at each other before looking at me again.

Aether: "I'm Aether."

Paimon: "And my name is Paimon. And about why you're here we were wondering that ourselves."

I questioned the floating baby.

You: "What do you mean?"

Aether: "You fell from the sky.

Paimon: "Mhm. Paimon thought that you were a shooting star for a second."

You: 'So they didn't bring me here, but that doesn't explain why I'm here in the first place. Did I get reincarnated? But I'd be a baby if that was the case. Plus they don't know who I am. Did something, or someone send me here? If so why? My brain hurts.'

I held my aching head about to faint until Aether grabbed me by the waist concerned. As you leaned closer to him feeling light-headed he caught a whiff of my scent without me knowing.

Aether: 'She smells really good- wait why am I thinking that?'

Paimon: "Are you okay?"

You: "Yeah it's just... a lot to process."

Aether: "Don't worry about it you're also probably hungry too."

I was about to deny it until my stomach said otherwise, and started growing very loud.

Paimon laughed and got I was really embarrassed. Aether however blushed as he saw my expression but composed himself.

Aether: "I-I guess you are. I already have some fish I cooked up earlier for you."

I gave him a short nod.

You: "Thank you."

(Skipping to them after dinner brought to you by Aether's looooong.. braid)

After dinner we decided to call it a night early. Aether told me everything about encountering a unknown god and losing his twin sister. I felt really bad for him, and it reminded me of losing my best friend. I decided to accompany him on his adventure of finding his sister.

Plus I had no where else to go.

I went back inside inside the tent Paimon was already asleep. I noticed Aether shuffling a little and his face was red. I tapped him on the shoulder and he flinched.

You: "You alright your face is red?"

Aether: "Y-Yeah it must've been the heat from the fire."

You: "Alright then. Well let's get some sleep we have a big day tomorrow."

Aether: "Yeah..."

Aether and I layed on opposite sides of the tent. As my body succumbed to slumber the questions in my head still linger.

Aeather Pov.

I couldn't sleep.

I just couldn't stop thinking about her. I know I shouldn't feel this way towards a girl I just met, but I can't help it. She's so beautiful. Her white hair glistened in the light, her expressions are so cute, and her scent. Oh my god she smelled like those sweet flowers I find in the wild.

I looked over to where the girl was to see if she was asleep. When I saw she was asleep I moved closer to her wrapping my arm around her gently pressing my chest against her back.

I smelt that sweet scent again and rest my head on the crook of her neck. I really shouldn't be feeling this way. Am I feeling this way because I don't want to lose anyone else or something more.

Aether: 'Now that I think about it she's never told me her name yet.'

After taking another whiff of her sweet scent I was finally able to fall asleep.

🌟: And that's chapter 1 I hope you all enjoyed it. I might make some edits if there's something wrong with it.. I feel like it's a little slow but I want to have the Y/n interact with the love interests a bit.

 I feel like it's a little slow but I want to have the Y/n interact with the love interests a bit