A new friend.

Ding! ding! ding!

The bell marked the end to class, you could hear signs of relief from tired student. But you wasn't really bothered by school.
Since the clock struck 1:30, everyone started to make their way down to the cafeteria for lunch. The pitter patter of many kids flooded the hallways, and most of it was a mess due to people wanting to eat as soon as possible.

In a sense of boredom you went into your own mind, thinking of random scenarios to which you where completely happy, or you would think about random problems which you tried to solve.

Making it down, you sat on your table - which only you sat at- placing your bag down and then stared of into the unknown.

Not one minute later, someone asked you a question.

???: "can I sit here, I'm new, I only just came in and I don't know anyone."

(Y/n): "sure I don't mind, but it's only me who sits here."
You said trying to hide the fact you have social anxiety.

You see that this girl is quite cute, you liked her big blue eyes that complemented her mint green fur. She sat down looking kinda anxious, probably due to being new.

You than sat in silence for alittle bit untill, you worked up the courage to ask her name.

(Y/n): "so um what's your name?"

Slushi: "it's slushi, what's your name?"

(Y/n):" it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm (y/n) "

You both warmly smiled at each other.
Feeling more comfortable you started to ask slushi about herself,
Her hobbies, what she does for fun, etc.

You learnt that she loves drawing, writing, and watching violent cartoons. Which almost a lined with your intrests, which you told her was writing, reading, and playing combat driven games.
But you both agreed that you liked romance.

The the time hit 2:00pm
The conversation continued untill the end of lunch, with both of you forgetting to eat.

Slushi: "it was a pleasure meeting you, and thanks I was feeling worried about this change."

(Y/n): "I'm happy to help."
You wanted to become friends but felt to scared to ask so you decided to just end the conversation and go to class.

Once you got to class, you mentally prepared for the most boringest year of your life, math sucks. Taking your seat you placed your planner and pencil case down.

But the teacher didn't start the lesson quite yet.

Teacher: "so today we have someone new joining us, she came here only this lunch time so some of you might know her."
Then slushi came in, looking sheepish.

Teacher: "ok, this is slushi, you can sit.. uh ... next to.. ah (y/n) they are a nice person." This made slushi smile slightly due to you being the only one who she is acquainted with,

Moving, she went over and sat down next to you; pulling out her own equipment.

Then through out the lesson, you both helped each other with various math problems as, both of you weren't the best at maths.

Near the end of the lesson, you both had completed all the tasks, so you decided that you wanted to know more about slushi.

(Y/n): "so now we're done, can you tell me some of your hobbies."

Slushi: "sure, I love to draw, watch shows on the violent side hehe, I like helping others as much as I can, and.. I'm good with kids.
How about you?"

(Y/n): "Well, I love to write, play games on the violent side tehe, I like helping people with their mental health"

Ding!
The bell rang out, indicating the end of the day. Like a moth drawn to a flame most ran out of the school as fast as possible.
As usal you took your time, and surprisingly so did slushi.
Leaving the class room, you picked up any rubbish that was in your path, throwing it in the bin.

Then you headed to the gate, waving off slushi.

Slushi: "Bye, I will see you tomorrow friend."
She said waving while walking the direction of her home.

(Y/n): "yeah... friend"
You replied too quiet, for anyone to hear.

Walking home, you felt happier than, you were before.
Thinking of your new friend slushi, this made you excited to what the future may hold. You thought
'Ha, I finally made a new friend."