A dance with a beautiful fox.

All the windows covered by curtains left the room pitch black, untill a shimmering white light protruding from the laptop. Both you and Slushi sat comfortablly in front of it. You were in the living room, logging a code for the 8th time this week.

A dotted circle spun slowly while you anxiously waited for the results to load. 3 weeks had went by since you had come across an online competition; usally you never cared for them, with there impossible odds. But this particular one, was for two tickets famous dancing place called: Fallen Angel.

With only Friday being the last day, time was running short.
Fallen Angel had a deal with a water company. Since you two drank water, you thought you might as well give it a go. Anyway you and Slushi hadn't danced in a while so it could be fun.

Time had slowed down to a snail pace, as if the loading was doing that on purpose to get us hopeful. Unfortunately that same message flashed up. Better luck next time. You had grown to hate those four words.

You fell back in your chair, sighing in defeat. Your smile returning shortly after.
"Another one down, by this rate it would have been cheaper to just buy the tickets." You laughed.
"We've got time, also I don't think we are getting to $500 anytime soon." She smiled.

Slushi than moved closer towards you, to the point you could feel her warm breath.
"It's ok, if we don't get it. We can have our own little dance here."
Then she moved in planting a kiss on your lips. Then she moved back pushing her chair to stand up.

"Alright," she yawned "I'm gonna go to the land of dreams."
Slushi gave you one quick hug while walking to the bedroom. You continued to stay seated, while thinking about the tickets; untill a call rang through but it wasn't from your phone but slushi's.

Pearing over the slushy shaped phone you had saw that it was one of Slushi's friends.
"Slushi!" You shouted " you have a call from a friend."
"It's fine, you go ahead and answer it," you got in return.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Sorry is Slushi there?" A voice cam back.

"She just went to bed, do you want me to pass on a message?"

"Yeah, that competition Slushi asked me to do, I won it."

"Really? No way, that's amazing!"

"Yeah, but I am not intrested in them so I was going to give them you guys. As a sort of early birthday for slushi."

"Thanks, that's so kind of you, I'll let her know"

TWO WEEKS LATER.

You were tieing your black shiny shoes while Slushi waited patiently for you to finish up. She was lavished by a gorgeous violet dress (which she bought the week after we got the tickets) with little purple hearts running across the lining of the edge of the dress.

Opposite to her, you were in a tuxedo as slushi did love them.

A dark shade of blue with lighter lines trailing from top to bottom covering the blazer and pants. While for the shirt you chose light pink with a red tie.

"Not bad, you look amazing!" Slushi exclaimed. "But I bet you'll look adorable in a dress."

"Haha." You replied sarcastically. "Your beauty goes with out saying."

Slushi came up to you planting a small kiss on your blushed cheek. Before walking to the door, gesturing for you to follow.
Before long the house door was secured and you were on your way to the dance.

Strolling, it was only a matter of minutes till you stopped infront of it On arrival it was clear that this expensive event was for only fancy people. You could tell that Slushi was abit nervous although alot of it was hidden by excitement.

Through large pine doors was a luxurious floor, clouded by white smoke machines and colourful rays of light.

It was clear that the dance had been at least an hour in due to the half full floor with people dancing cheerfully. Given this, it felt comfortable to just go straight onto the floor and began dancing.

At first you moved quite awkwardly along with Slushi.
This caused her to take lead with you coping what she was doing.
Both of you kept to a formal type of dancing, as not to draw attention.

While intertwined with Slushi you couldn't help but blush at the sight of her massive grin plastered on her pretty face. As a reflex in turn it made you smile

As the music continued, you started getting more loose with the dancing, moving more freely to the motion of the beat; bringing your feet further into the dance. Slushi had began to mirror the flow becoming a little bit more wild herself.

Soon, as expected a slow track started to fill the room, to your understanding it was 'slow dance' time. Slushi drew closer, as you slid your hand over her waist and the other locking with her right paw. You began to step side to side, somehow already lost in her large multi green eyes. At some point you had moved closer with the dance transforming into a hugging waddle.

Drawing the night to an end, more and more people left to there dull lives. Only a few remaining including You and Slushi.
"I really enjoyed this," Slushi said, yet her voice became alittle pouty. "But i don't want this to end just yet."

"What if I take that offer and we continue the dance at home?" You asked.

In return she smiled warmly. "I would like that."

Returning to the house, you created space in the living room. Pushing the couch and table out the way, until it was forced  against the wall. While Slushi started a play list of all different kinds of music on her phone resting it on said glass table.

Unlike the dance prior you and slushi danced crazily, just as she intended in the first place.
Both of you giggled like kids at the unpredictable moves of one another. As the day continued to bleed further into the night, you didn't stop dancing. Both You and Slushi didn't lose any energy regardless of how much you stayed on your feet.