001

"Now before we begin, Bonnie we would like to talk to you privately." - Qetsiyah

"What's so important that you can't say here." - Damon said but the witches just ignored him, they didn't like past Damon at all, future Damon was much better in their opinion, but of course there was still room for improvement.

"Rory make sure no one follows or interrupts us."- Emily said to the redhead, who just nodded her head.

"Bonnie"- called Ayana and Bonnie followed them, now all the witches seated at one of the private rooms.

"What did you need to talk about?" Bonnie shifts a little in awkwardness.

"Well there's no easy way to say this so.......Bonnie Sheila Bennett, listen close and listen very well you need to start prioritising yourself. You need to stop running towards your friends everytime they need something." - Ayana.

"What are you talking about they are my friends, of course I'm gonna help them." - Bonnie.

"Is that what friends are like, they only remember you when they need something, they never give priority to your feelings or emotions."- Qetsiyah

"Frankly speaking the only friends of your that I like are Matt, Caroline and Damon." - Emily

"That's not true and Damon isn't my friend." - Bonnie shakes her head in denial

"Yet." - said Emily with a smirk.

"Tell me when was the last time you had a conversation with them that didn't involve them asking for help or favours." -Ayana.

Bonnie opened her mouth to say something, but she realized that it was in fact true. She couldn't remember the last time she had a normal conversation with anyone that didn't involve the words - "Favour" & " Help".

"You break all the rules of magic, despite our warnings, all for them. Do they even realize or do you realize what effect its having on your body or on your mind." - Qetsiyah.

Bonnie just looked down contemplating everything her ancestors were saying.

"All the rules you have been breaking, there are consequences for all that and do you know who's suffering those consequences." - Ayana

Bonnie looked up in confusion.

" Your grandmother." - Qetsiyah

(Gasp) "Grams" - Bonnie.

"Yes, Sheila volunteered to take up all the punishment meant for you. Everytime you do something that goes against the laws of nature or you don't heed our warnings, your Grams pays the price." - Ayana.

The Green-eyed witch can't hold herself anymore and let's out a few tears. Even in death her grandma is protecting her and what is she doing increasing problems for her.

"There were times when you have accidentally unleashed evil on earth all because you wanted to help your friends.
And you know who suffered the most from all of that... You...... Not your friends, just you." Ayana says softly. They give her some time to settle then continue the conversation.

"But that's it no more when we go back there we will show you all that you have been through, and you have to stay strong." - Emily says to Bonnie who nods her head.

"You must understand that it's okay to be selfish sometimes, to put yourself first. Also if this doesn't make you understand and you still make the same miskates then I'm sorry but we have to take away your powers. We can't see Sheila suffer anymore, and I am sure you don't want that either." - Qetsiyah