MBTI in front of their crush:

ENTJ: hello my darling, I'm gonna sweep you off your feet with my charm, this relationship may not end well though because you're too emotional for me so yeah, wait, what do you mean I'm a narcissist!

INTJ: Well hello there, I really like you, but I won't say it, because I'm nervous and in denial. I also think love is gross, so be prepared to literally beat it out of me!

ENTP: *I'm so in love with this girl* WHAT DO YOU MEAN I LIKE YOU, I THINK YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG PERSON! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!  *cries when the crush leaves*

INTP: *zones out in front of crush and thinks about what to argue about, driving crush away*

ISFP: Hello crush, I shall paint your portrait and get emotionally attached to you.

ISTP: I didn't even realize I was in love with you until now, I don't know how to explain how I'm feeling!

ESFP: hello, come party with me crush, what do you mean it was only a one night stand?

ESTP: sup crush, wanna hang out tonight, you won't accept my offer? I got a really sweet car! What do you mean you don't care, I spent a lot of money. Oh you're gonna go, alright fine  I'm gonna go too bye!

ENFP: hello crush, let's do wacky things together, you can't keep up with my wacky personality, sorry I'm gonna go cry in a corner now!

ENFJ: hello crush, I shall become you! Please explain to me that I have a personality beyond you, PLEASE!

INFJ: hello crush, I shall write beautiful poems and songs just for you to hear under the moonlight!

INFP: What do you mean you're in love with me? *visible confusion* I'm in love with you, not the other way around, this is not how you play the game! *once you find out INFP likes you they already moved on because they're tired of waiting*

ESFJ: I need someone who's just as popular and traditional as I am! Wait you are! Oh my gosh I'm in love!

ISTJ: Here are some old papers that I need to do, could you please do it for me, crush? Make some plans afterward too. And a date night, just the two of us! Don't get the wrong idea!

ESTJ: hello crush, now get down on your knees and beg for my love now! Wait, you actually love me? *existential crisis*

ISFJ: Hello, I'm a patient and thoughtful young lady who wants a husband who follows tradition! And who also loves being alone with me without talking.