'Falling in Love - Contd.'

ابدأ من البداية

After some time, she woke up beside a sleeping infant. The soft smile on her patibabu's lips gave her a sense of ultimate blessing a woman craves to see on her man's lips, and she knows the reason behind it is she herself.

Admiring him fondly she brushed his hair off his temple very lightly so that his eyes too didn't shoot open abruptly on her touch. Nudging her nose on his sharp one delicately she kissed his lips and to a little surprise heard him whisper, "Bondita....what's the plan early morning?"

She kissed his lips one more time, "This is the plan Patibabu..!", she smiled at him winking, caressing his stubbled cheeks mischievously.

"You serious?", he asked smirking, as his eyes getting lost in her gleaming ones. "Coz, It was my plan earlier. But your innocence put a stop on my not so naïve intentions."

She just blushed healthily, not willingly yet putting her palm on his intense gaze fixed on her she uttered,"Stop it Patibabu, it's early morning only, we have to get ready for the day."

Gliding index finger inside that thin strap of her night dress he smoothly slid that strap down her shoulder, making her feather like skin feel needy for his smooth touch. Her eyes fluttered twice before they got closed feeling his exquisite minimal touch and warm breath brushing her skin.

"do you still want to go Bondita?", He hushed, blowing on baby hair of her which were faintly clouding her moonlike face. "Look, the rain will not allow us to step any time soon."

"Mmmmm!", her moan muffled against his palm in response, clutching his blue and faint white silk night dress's hem tightly.

"Bon....! I love you..", He murmured sucking her earlobe with his tongue, tracing his palm down her curves where her night dress covered her mid thighs.

"Patibabu!!", she could moan only unfastening his night dress top's buttons.

Reciprocating the fellow feelings their lips met, kissing each other leisurely. Her hands busy in measuring his well-built chest softly while her semi exposed softness was being gingerly stroked by him.

"Do you want more?", he breathed in her mouth so that he can feel her bare softness after her approval intimately and return her pleasure she too was craving for.

"Hmm!" she bit his lips a little to savor morning sweetness his mouth secured for her. Willingly approving her wish he parted his lips and helped her to get rid of his night shirt that was coming in her little hand's path to feel his florid epidermis.

"But we are running out of protection.. Bondita!", He informed breathlessly, drawing her petite aroused self on his semi naked one. "Last night Batuk came asking for it and I couldn't lie; you know the newly married couples sometimes forget to keep the track of these essentials."

Kissing him hard she broke the kiss.

He expected her frowned face, feeling a lil disappointed so he let his eyes remain shut...

To his surprise, she was smiling. Setting her bare lower legs on the bed either side of his abdomen she hugged him. "Batuk is still a kid Patibabu, don't worry we together can teach him a lesson that what surprise the lack of maturity and essentials can reward him."

Anirudh's heart pounded in sweet surprise. She, his lawfully wedded wife, his little Bondita just now in code words told him she was ready for to become a mother, mother of his child, their child.... Her words made the glace tears preserved in his tear ducts since long come out, bringing her hands to his mouth he kissed and thanked her through his glossy eyes and broadly smiling lips.