S.L: Statues

This one is really really stupid. It's actually a perfect example of what goes on in my head, and yes this can probably never happened. Even in a universe where skin suits are a thing. Okay enough of me. Thanks for reading this silly part. Bye for now!
Warning:cursing.

Bon-Bons P.O.V
A wave of pure genius has washed over me. I have the greatest idea ever invented! I'm gonna bust Freddy and I outta here. Just me and Freddy. (Sorry Baby Ballora and Foxy) "Freddy" I whisper shouted, he woke up and slammed me onto the floor. "Stop, stop, stop! You'll wake the fox!" I hissed? "Since when do you give a shit about how much sleep that fucking fox gets?" He asked groggily"I know how we can escape." "I'm all ears" he whispered.

The plan's simple. Get out, stay out, freeze if anybody looks at you 'cause all humans are idiots. Very simple. Freddy doesn't have any trouble crawling through the vent. (Unlike a certain ballerina.) So we got to the elevator pretty quickly. No this plan was one of those made up on the spot plans, so I didn't factor in the possibility that there would be a night- guard. Despite the fact that there's a night-guard every night except for the weekends. Ya know, when we have meetings. Today's a Thursday. Guess what was there? "Freeze!" I ordered Freddy. Freddy and I froze and I kid you not, if you saw this you'd think he'd been trained since he was a kid. He had this fuckin' huge smile on his face, he did a thumbs up for god sake! (I did the same.) The security guard strolled on over to us "what the fuck" he whispered as he stalked towards us, as it turns out. The security guards head was full of shit!! He came up to me and poked my nose, but thanks to my genius and unmatchable way with words I came up with this "Hey friend! Are you the birthday kid?!" He looked weirded out but brushed me off as a statue of sorts.

The next morning......
So we got out and slept in an alley then we decided we would go to the park. Like morons. We get to the park, nobody's there well except for a couple of kids but they're stupid. Then the blonde boy looked at us, we froze. He punched the girls arm. She had curly brown hair. The girl looks up she sees us. We don't move she whisperers something to the boy and pulls out a phone and calls someone. We stay fucking still. Noisy cars arrive we stay still. Noisy people exit said cars. We stay still. Yeah I think you know where this is going.

We get back to the facility Baby is waiting for us. She started screaming at us (warning circus baby rant ahead) "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU TWO SHIT-HEADS THINKING. ESCAPING WITHOUT US, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN ATTEMPT THAT. HONESTLY. YOU  DISGUSTING, IDIOTIC, BITCHY, TRAITORS. HOW DARE YOU!!!! AND FOXY, WHY WOULD YOU LET THEM ESCAPE! YOU USELESS HUNK OF SHIT! AND YOU TWO. YOU TWO BASTARDS, BALLORA'S GONNA BE  WHOOPING YOUR ASSES FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS. NOW GET OUT!! I CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT IF YOU!!! (Baby rant over) My butt hasn't been the same since this happened. I do kinda feel bad for foxy though.

Hi! This is the second time I have given a character from SL anger issues :) Thanks for reading, comment . Ya know all that shit. Bye guys!!