Part 23

"Get out of my head!"

"It was like she was in a trance or something." Molly explained to Nancy and Robin. "Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy." Dustin added.

Max slowly turned around, and gave Molly and sorrowful look. "That's not even the bad part."

"Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Ms. Kelley for help. They both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then...then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started seeing things. Bad things. From their pasts. And these visions, they kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually...everything ended."

Molly couldn't help the lump that had formed in her throat. She knew what Max was getting at. The amount of times that Molly had to coax Max back to sleep because of a nightmare, was too many to count. "Vecna's curse." Robin breathed out.

"Chrissy's headaches started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago." Max trailed off, looking towards Molly. "And you've been having them for 5 days." Molly finished for the younger girl. "I don't know how long I have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they brush died less than 24 hours after their first vision. And I just saw that goddamn clock, so...looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow." Max said, falling into Molly's arms.

They heard a noise coming from the hallway. Steve grabbed a lamp, and everyone followed out after him. Just as someone ran into the hallway, Steve brought the lamp up, screaming. Causing Lucas to scream as well. "It's me! It's me."

"Jesus, what's wrong with you Sinclair? I could've taken you out with this lamp!"

Lucas breathed heavily. "Im sorry guys. Sorry. I was...I was biking for eight miles. Give me a second. Shit. We've got a code red." Lucas said after a few deep breaths. "Dustin. I've been with Jason, Patrick and Andy, and they've gone totally off the rails. They're trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger."

Molly had a confused look on her face. Andy? He's with Jason looking for Eddie? Molly gulped down the guilty feeling in her stomach. And tried her best to hold back the tears.

"All right, yeah, that definitely sucks. But ever got bigger problems than Jason right now." Dustin said, looking at Max with a sad expression.

   They were back in the Wheeler's basement, and Molly was in the bathroom trying to take a shower. I say trying, because she was having some complications.

For a few weeks now, Molly's been having day terrors, of her brother and his death. Now with Max in danger, they're even worse.

"Molly. How could you just let me die? I'm your twin. I thought we were best friends." Billy's voice rang in her ears, causing her to close her eyes. But that wasn't any better, now she could see her brother, laying on the floor of the mall, dead. "I'm disappointed, Molly. And now you're just gonna let Max die too? Come on. I thought you were better than that."

Molly shook her head, trying to get rid of the voice she so longed to hear again, but not like this. "I loved you Molly, those were some of my last words. Me saying I loved you. But then, you let me die? How could you?" Billy spat, starting to sound angrier.

"Get out of my head." Molly spoke, trying not to alert the others. "You're little speech, about that day on the beach with Mom, it might've brought me back. But then, you lost me anyways. This is your fault. Everything, is always, your fault!" Billy said, now yelling. "Stop! Get out of my head. Please. I'm sorry Billy. I'm sorry!" Molly said back, trying to make the pain in her heart go away.