"No the fuck your not, your not finna go to jail like my dad did when my mama was pregnant with me" I said as I grabbed his hand and looked at him. Keyair smacked his lips. "But that's backdooring" he explained. "So what, a snake gone slither through the grass, its up to you to mow it" I said. "Right, so lemme clap that nigga bruh" Said Keyair as he fisted his hand. "Okay, clap him.. but I am not accepting any more jail calls and do not ask me to bring my pregnant ass to see you"I told Keyair. Keyair smacked his lips. "Mann, aight. For you and my son" said Keyair as he rubbed my belly again. He then looked in my eyes. "I ain't gon clap him for yall sake, cause I don't want you raising this baby alone and I don't want my baby to not know his daddy" he said. I smiled, this the Keyair I know and love. "Why you always smiling hard when you hear me say good shit?" asked Keyair. "Cause, I seen you go through alot with the law in the past years, so for you to actaully want for something in life is mind blowing" I said.

"You know you will forever have my support" I added. "Fasho, vice versa girl...you will always be my baby" he added as he held my hand and looked in my eyes. "Corny ahh" I teased. "So what" said Keyair as he pushed me playfully. "Stop playing"I said. "Nah, like you might as well tell ya mans you been riding with that yo baby daddy crazy and that we finna get back together" He said as he pointed at me. "Like I said, I'll see cause trust is the only thing we gotta work on with us" I said. Keyair rubbed on his head. "yeah you right.. I gotta get that shit together" Said Keyair as he licked his lips. "But, dont be pushing me away and answer my calls and text lil gurl" he said. "Boy I am a grown woman" I said as I flipped my hair. Keyair just stared at me and smiled. "What" I said with a fake lil attitude. "Nun, I just...have a baby with the best" I he said gazing in my eyes. I blushed. "You gotta baby with the baddest in the A" I said as i flipped my hair again and moved my hand in the "period" motion. Keyair laughed.

Keyair stood up. "Lynn, can we like go hang out like we use to?" he asked. "Umm, I gotta see cause I be working real real late and early morning hours getting that money so I gotta make some time for you" I said. "I'll take your word" He said as he nodded his head. "Don't keep me waiting he said as he opened the ring box and showed it to me. My eyes got wide. The diamond on the ring was big and it shined so bright in the sun light that peaked through my windows. I smiled. "I won't, but we gotta work on what we talked about" I said as I stood up and stepped to the center of my furry rug. "But, you also gotta be willing to give me that chance" He said as he walked up to me. He stared in my eyes, I stared in his. I can see this was genuine, but I couldn't feel it. Keyair leaned in to kiss me. I raised my finger to his face. "We gotta work on us too" I said to interrupt his kiss. "Thats fair" he said as he raised his hands and stepped back. "Ight babymom, I gotta go.. gotta go see mama" he said. "Ight, tell ma imma come see her tomorrow morning" I said. "Ight" said Keyair as he stepped to the door. "Oh shit, I can't forget my baby" he said as he stepped back infront of me. Keyair kneeled down, pulled my shirt up and kissed my belly 3 times. I giggled cause it tickled me. "Da-Da love you" he said. "Awwwwn" I cooed. Keyair stood up and smiled "Okay bye babydaddy" I said as I hugged Keyair. He hugged me tight. "Bye babymoms" he said as he hugged me. We stopped hugging, he walked out my room and I closed the door behind him.

Mama opened my door 5 seconds later smiling from ear to ear. "My baby got her babydaddy back"she chanted as she started dancing. "Mom quit" I said as I smiled and sat in my vanity chair. "Nah I am excited, Just to let you know if he ask to marry you I already give the blessing" she said. "MOM!!" I yelled. "What??" asked mama. "You seen that big ass diamond" she said as she leaned on my doorway. "Shit, that boa showed me that diamond ring.. shit I almost said I do"explained mama. We both started cracking up. "Mama you are crazy" I said as I laughed. "No foreal honey, I mean you ain't suppose to marry for money and materialistic things, but when a man that come from nothing can get you some shit like that" explained mama as she walked to sit on my bed. "You gotta know that that man is in love with you" she said as she held her glass of wine. "I know mama, and I am flattered but like I told him, we gotta work on trusting cause my trust with him is not there" I explained. Mama crossed her leg. "I hear you, so don't be pushing him away though" I said. "Cause you push him away, he gon feel like he need to get with another bitch" mama explained. "