Deku chuckled a little at that. His lips then met with Rodys and the moment was bliss.

A nice sweet kiss.

Their lips parted and Rody covered his mouth. His face was a deep red.

Deku started laughing at him.

"H-Hey! Its not my fault.. Im not used to kissing..How are you so good anyways?"

Deku would never admit this, but he used to practice with his pillow.

It was the afternoon and the two were just relaxing in the living room with Rodys siblings.

Suddenly, Izuku got a text. It was from Uraraka.

Uraraka Ochako

3:30 PM| Hey! Theres a fireworks festival tonight and most of our friends are going to go! Wanna come? Rody could come too!

He then looked at Rody while he was playing with his siblings.

He never liked a person so much as he did right now.

"Hey Rody, wanna go to a fireworks festival with me and my friends?"

"But wait! You'd need a yukata and geta! How're we gonna find you some in such short time...Hmm..." Deku trailed off as he was trying to figure out what to do.

Inko was in the kitchen and overheard their conversation.

"No worries! Im pretty sure we still have your dad's old yukata in the closet. He could use those."

"Really? I wouldn't want to impose." Rody said. He'd feel bad if he used Dekus dad's clothes.

"Totally, its fine! He's not here to not let you anyways."

It was now around 6 in the evening and everyone in the house was getting ready to go to the festival.

Again, Izuku let Roro and Lala borrow his old yukatas when he was younger.

His mother put on hers and she was coming along so she could watch the kids.

They were all about to leave, but Rody was still in the bathroom.

Deku was beginning to get worried, so he went back inside to check on Rody.

"Rody! Are you almost done in the bathroom?" Deku called out.

"I dunno.. I think I look dumb.." Rody said back.

"Let me see! Im sure you look fine."

Slowly, the bathroom door opened.

"Its so big on me!" Rody whined. "I don't even know how to walk properly in these shoes either.."

"Rody I think you look just fine." Deku reassured.

"Are you lying because you like me?"