Part 21: Killua's Match With Zushi

Start from the beginning

        'I don't want to inflict any more harm on her, she's already covered in a few bandages. I'll just knock her out, I guess.'

        The match then started, and Shirayuki's opponent ran straight at her. Shirayuki quickly focused on the two spots she had to hit to make her pass out and aimed for it.

        The crowd was silent, mainly because Shirayuki's opponent just fell to the floor, but cheered immediately after. She won and quickly tried to find the others, seeing Killua and the others in the audience. 

        She walked up towards them with a smile, "Hey, guys!"

       "That was so cool!" Zushi awed.

       "Thanks!"

       "Oh, Zushi. I've been looking for you...And who are they?" A guy asked, walking towards the four.

       "Oh, these are my friends. This is my sensei." Zushi explained.

       "It's nice to meet you three, I've seen all your matches. Quite amazing. I'm Wing." He introduced.

       "Sensei, your shirt is untucked."

       "Oh, sorry about that." Wing laughed before tucking it back in.

       "I'm Gon."

       "Killua."

       "I'm Shirayuki." 

       "Oh, right. Killua, I found these. Want them? You said that you spent like 2million on these." Shirayuki said, tossing some chocolate robots at him.

       "Oo! Thanks!" Killua smiled, eating the chocolate happily.

       The four continued winning the following matches, easily defeating their opponents. Killua and Zushi then had to fight each other. Zushi had already made his way to the arena and Killua was about to leave.

        Shirayuki quickly stopped him before he left, "Just know, I'm rooting for you." Shirayuki smiled.

       "Thanks." Killua smiled earnestly at her before leaving.

       "Wanna watch?" Gon suggested.

       "Definitely." Shirayuki agreed, walking with Gon and finding a seat.

       "Hey, Shirayuki."

       "What's up?" Shirayuki asked.

       "How do you feel about Killua?" He asked.

       "Eh? Why are you asking me that?" Shirayuki questioned.

       "Uh....."

       'How do I answer without revealing Killua's feelings?!'

       "I just wanted to know."

       "Well, let me think."

       'I've never been asked this before. I've always been saying that he was one of my best friends, but could it be like Athy? I guess his hair is kind of nice, and he allowed me to say his nickname his family calls him...'

      Shirayuki tried thinking back, and had trouble forming a clear picture of everyone else except Killua who was crystal clear.

      'I guess my attention was always focused on Killua.'

      "Well, his hair is kind of nice, I guess." Shirayuki muttered, looking down at her fingers shyly.

      "...Well, is there anything else-"

      Gon stopped talking, seeing Shirayuki's face slightly red.

      "So do you like hi-"

      "But, of course. My hair is better." Shirayuki said confidently, her shyness disappearing. 

       'Sorry, Gon. As close as we are, there's no way I'm letting anyone know about this. I'm not risking anyone's life.'

       Gon sweatdropped, but then heard the people thinking that Zushi was going to win.

       Shirayuki then turned to Gon, "Gon, I bet that Killua's going to win the match." Shirayuki said.

       "Well, he is stro-"

       Gon then saw her mouth the words, "Play along, ask why."

      "Uh...Why? Many people are rooting for Zushi." Gon asked confusedly.

      Shirayuki then started explaining how Killua would win and then started cheering for him, and some people cheered for him as well. Zushi sighed in relief, seeing how Killua wasn't annoyed anymore when Shirayuki started cheering.

      "You got this, Killua!" 

      Shirayuki looked at Zushi and was about to cheer for him when Zushi shook his head continuously and kept motioning towards Killua. 

      'Please don't cheer for me Shirayuki, I don't want to die!'