Chapter Two

Still Ray’s POV:
“Can you finger bang me? And choke me?” Cheryl asked. “I don’t know. Maybe when I’m better. I’ve been out of it or asleep so Krieger will know the extent of my injuries,” Mary said. “I’ll go talk to him. Can I take Raylene?” I asked. “Sure, she might need a bottle soon. Krieger helped me with some breast pumps,” she said. I took Raylene and left Cheryl and Pam with Mary.

Cheryl’s POV:
“Got any weed?” I asked. “Hand me that notepad?” she asked. “Sure, here,” I said, handing her the pad. “This is the address to my weed place. Ray should have an extra key. So should Mallory,” she said after she wrote an address on the pad. “Yaaay. So, about that that finger bang?” I asked. “Sorry, I have a date,” she said. “With who?” I asked. “Is it Archer?” Pam asked.

“Is it Pam?” Archer asked and everyone came into the room. “Or is it Cyril?” Lana asked and Mallory smirked. “Actually, it’s me,” Krieger said, going to stand beside the gurney. “Pay up you fools,” Mallory said. “Impossible,” Cyril said and we all handed twenty bucks to Mallory. She handed the money to Mary. “Oh, if y’all want weed, Cheryl has the address,” Mary said.

“Wait, are you serious about Krieger?” Ray asked and Mary looked at Krieger. She looked back to Ray. “Yes, I’m serious. Why?” she asked, pocketing the money. “He’s crazy,” Ray said. “And a Nazi,” Archer said. “That’s never been proven,” Krieger said. “He’s sweet,” Mary said, taking Krieger’s hand.

“What about Mitsuko?” Ray asked. “Eh,” Krieger said nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders. “What?” Lana asked. “She is no more. I destroyed her,” Krieger said. “Wowza!” Pam exclaimed. “What? Is it that improbable I’d date a woman?” Krieger asked. “Yes,” Ray said. “Please don’t be mad, Ray,” Mary said, looking down. “Oh honey, I’m not. I’m happy for you,” Ray said, shifting Raylene in his arms.

Lana’s POV:
Krieger side hugged Mary, causing her to smile. “Ok, you all get to take turns watching her. At her place. Which I upgraded,” Mallory said. “I’m going first,” Archer said. “I’m staying with her then,” Ray said. “I’m curious about this weed shop,” Cheryl said, waving the address around. “I’ll go with you,” I said. “Take Cyril with you. Bring guns. People have been watching the place,” Mallory said.

“Sounds good,” Lana said. “Take what you want. On the house,” Mary said, wincing as she swung her feet over the bed. “Yaaaay,” Cheryl squealed. “Pam go with them in case things get hairy,” Mallory said. “You got it boss,” Pam said. “Take down anyone who attacks and bring them in alive. I want answers,” Mallory said and walked away.

“Alright, let’s get you in my van,” Krieger said. He lifted Mary into his arms after disconnecting the two machines. Mary hugged onto him and wrapped her legs around him. “I assume you have a car seat and your van is kid friendly,” Ray said. “Yup, yup, yup,” Krieger replied. “We helped picking out the inside stuff,” Melody said as she and Mikey ran into the room. “Plus, extra comfy seats installed,” Krieger added.

“I gotta see this,” Pam said. “Then we leave,” I said and we followed Krieger out to his van. It had the same Exit: Van Left design on it. When Krieger opened the sliding door, the inside was fitted with a infant car seat, tablets, plushies, books, and art stuff. “See! Nothing dangerous,” Krieger said. “Honestly, do think Mrs. Archer would allow these monkey’s into this van if it wasn’t safe?” Pam asked.

“Alright, let’s get this weed,” Cheryl said as Ray got Raylene into her car seat. “Movie night at my place after. Pam knows the address,” Mary said, settling into the front passenger seat when Krieger sat her down. “These are comfy,” she added. “See you guys,” I said. “See you,” everyone said and we headed out.

Archer’s POV:
As Ray got Raylene secured in her car seat and the twins settled, I climbed in. I helped him set the twins up with some toys. Kreiger got into the driver’s seat and started the engine. Mary shyly reached over and grasped his hand and Krieger bent over to peck her on the cheek. Then he drove out of the parking garage, still holding Mary’s hand. 

It was so adorable. “Y’all are so damn cute,” Ray said. “How are you taking this so well? I mean it’s Krieger, our resident creeper Nazi,” I said. “Mary is a grown ass woman who can make decisions for herself. I’m also not going to judge her. I will murder you, Krieger, if you break her heart, however. Cause when Mary gives her heart, she’s all in. She only does this when she really trusts you,” Ray said.