Chapter - 31

Third Person’s POV

RISHI : What are you taking my money for….you guys can’t even fucking do this simple job ???(Shouting)

Mr. AHUJA : Rishi… enough of this nonsense… you, Mr. Sharma go out with your team… I will talk with you later… and stop this searching…

RISHI : Nooo… no one will stop searching…

Mr. AHUJA : Rishi, you have wasted enough money… I will not let you waste my money anymore on this nonsense.

RISHI : Money! … money! … money! … that’s the only thing you care about….nonsense?
What nonsense? I am searching for my daughter… is this nonsense to you?

Mrs. AHUJA : yes… Rishi… your dad is right… this is nonsense….you’re behaving like a mad person…stop doing this.

RISHI : This is all your fault… this all happened because of you…

Mrs. AHUJA : My fault? You’re accusing me???

RISHI : Yes… You had promised me that you will find out everything and no one can snatch the rights from me on my child as a father….. But look what happened I couldn’t
even able to see my daughter for once……… this is all that happened because of you…
you didn’t let me do anything… and they snatched my baby from me.

Mr. AHUJA : Rishi, it has been almost 4 years… can you please stop this now.

RISHI : dad…it has been f*cking 3 years 10months and 3days … but still there is no news of Kritika, Aniket or my daughter….why dad?? When they can hide using their
power  then why couldn’t I able to find
them using our power?

Mrs. AHUJA :vRishi… please stop behaving like this… please I can’t see you behave like this…

Mr. AHUJA : Rishi… enough of this ….go buy some gifts and a birthday cake for Mihir… I know his mother doesn’t care… but at least you don’t disappoint that child… he loves
you very much.

RISHI : Today is his birthday?

Mr. AHUJA : Yes…

Without saying anything Rishi left the office.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Ahuja sighed seeing their son's behaviour…

The Rishi Ahuja now sometimes behaves like a mad person….when that year he heard the news that Kritika has given birth to a daughter… he was very happy… but when he went to the hospital to see his daughter there is no trace of her nor Kritika….. The
Kapoors MNC has been managing by Aniket’s father Animesh since that year….. and sometimes Aniket attends some meetings via video calls….. Rishi had hired people to keep eye on all the members of Mehta and Kapoor but they have gotten nothing… it is like suddenly Kritika and Aniket have vanished in the air with the baby…

Since then Rishi became very rude… he didn’t even care about his image in front of the world… he started behaving coldly with everyone even with his parents…..he is
always angry and shouts at people without any reason… now he doesn’t even
respect anyone….. He only talks calmly with Mihir, Mihika’s son.... and his relationship with Mihika?? Oh god, that’s even worse… Rishi never likes her…..when now Rishi asks for a divorce from her… she is not ready to give that…

Rishi rarely spends time in his own house now… but when he does… he only spends his time with Mihir or sleeping in his room.

In front of a bakery shop…

Rishi came here to buy a birthday cake for Mihir as today is his birthday….after coming
out of the shop… when he was going towards his car….he collided with an old poor man and the cake fell on the ground.

RISHI: Can’t you see… you idiot….you begger…don’t you have eyes (shouted at the old man)

“ That’s not a nice way to talk with older people”

To be continued…