|smut| return the favor

prompt: though you pamper her so much, shinobu is far from being selfish.

w.: demon! g!p!reader

"I wanna make you go again."

It's those harsh words against her hot skin, growled out in the dark of the night - rushed, passionate, primal. It makes her breath hitch, her small dainty hands press against the demoness's hard muscular shoulders.

It's the way the slayer's dick is still hard - throbbing, even, against her ripped stomach, begging to be touched. But she doesn't ask.

She kisses Shinobu's neck, her collarbone, the valley of her breasts, all the while letting out soft growls, warm puffs of air escaping her nose and hitting the other woman's porcelain skin as she goes down and glides her canines against the Hashira's stomach. (Y/N) is wild, rough, - a demon, - beyond control.

"Can you go again?"

Shinobu sighs blissfully as she feels a hot, velvet tongue lick her shaking thighs, still not steady enough from her high.

"You still haven't..." She murmurs quietly.

It's been three times already. Three times has the Insect Hashira reached her peak, high - pitched moans escaping her lips, nails crawling at the muscular back of her lover.

But her lover holds herself back.

(Y/N) rises up to Shinobu's face, pressing a hot kiss to her lips, and the small brunette uses this moment of rest to reach lower, touching the demoness's shaft with gentle fingers.

It's hot and hard, the continuous amount of pleasure making precum gush out of the pink throbbing head.

The demoness pulls away with a sharp breath, hot puffs of air hitting Shinobu's skin again as (Y/N) buries her head where the
Hashira's shoulder meets her slender neck.

"Tenshi..."

A growl makes its way out of (Y/N)'s toothy maw as Shinobu's hand wraps around her thick cock, her dainty palm not enough to close around the shaft, and starts moving up and down at a very slow pace.

"What do you think, hm? Want me to return the favor?" The Hashira whispers into her lover's long pointy ear, slightly blowing into it and making the tip shake.

(E/C) eyes with cat-like slits meet pools of violet as (Y/N) looks at Shinobu like she's watching the entire universe unravel before her.

"Wanted this... to be about you..." She mutters, a low groan escaping her lips as Shinobu squeezes her dick gently.

"Hmm... You won't last too long, will you?" The Hashira moves lower to kiss her demoness's chin, going down till she's face-to-face with her hard stomach where she lands another kiss to the woman's abs, "I can't let a single drop go to waste, now, can I?" She smiles, placing her soft lips against the bulbous head.

The sound (Y/N) lets out is bordering animalistic - she has to hold onto something or she might loose control over herself, so her clawed hands make do with the sheets, the grip so strong it might tear the cloth apart.

Shinobu swirls her tongue around the cock's flared tip, suckling on it with a purr. While well aware that her partner has long been very turned on, the small brunette wasn't one to put some teasing aside - only light, though, since her demoness deserved to be serviced in full.

"Look at me, lovely." She says, pulling away from (Y/N)'s length to give her a few small pumps.

The slayer pulls her hand she used to cover her eyes away from her face and looks at her girlfriend, her pale face a deep shade of red and her eyes clouded with unadulterated lust.

"Are you going to be good for me, pretty girl?" The Hashira teases, still pumping the swollen dick in her hand, "It must've been so hard, indulging me for so long... You deserve a treat, don't you think?"

(Y/N) nods, her (H/C) hair swishing behind her ears like a curtain.

"Ask nicely then, lovely. Just how I taught you, yeah?" Shinobu presses another kiss to the pink head and (Y/N)'s breath hitches.

The demoness is having a hard time swallowing her pride, her brows furrowing as she looks at her girlfriend who seems to be enjoying this too much.

"... Please."

"Hm? Please what, (Y/N)?"

With a huff (Y/N) turns her head away, her cheeks aflame.

"... Have me, please... I've been so good..."

The Hashira smiles at her flustered lover.

"Of course, my lovely girl..."

Pumping the base for a while, Shinobu dips her head down and swipes her tongue against the slit, making the woman above her inhale sharply.

The brunette takes the tip in again and doesn't waste any time to start bobbing her head up and down, slurping at the precum and swirling her tongue around the shaft.

(Y/N) is doing her best to keep herself upright, to keep her gaze fixed on her girlfriend to watch the small woman take in her thick cock like it was nothing but the pleasure is so good she throws her head back with a low growl, her chest rising and falling at an unstedy pace. She badly wants to touch Shinobu in some way, - other than with her crotch, that is, - but refuses to let her shaky hands wander away from the sheets.

She's afraid of hurting her lover while in a pleasured haze, so she twists the silky cloth in her big palms in an attempt to restrain herself.

Shinobu takes her hands away from the base of the cock in favor of going deeper, taking in as much of the woman's length as she could. She goes slowly, inch by inch, and (Y/N) is so deep she feels herself twitch against the Hashira's throat. She's not fully inside her girlfriend's mouth, as the length and the girth is too much for Shinobu to take, but the way her mouth is so warm and soft around her makes the demoness see stars, her eyes rolling back into her head.

Then Shinobu looks up at her lover, moving her head away to take in the inches deep into her mouth again and the slayer feels like she's going to burst any second now.

"Oh... Sh-Shin... I can't... anymore..." (Y/N) whines, looking down at the Hashira with furrowed eyebrows, "Please- please don't stop, God, please-"

Pulling away from the stiff member, Shinobu smiles up at her lover mischievously.

"Cum for me, pretty. I want to take all of you." And then she's back at it, her gagging reflexes long forgotten as she takes (Y/N)'s length into her mouth again with a shameful wet noise, moaning against the huge shaft.

The vibration seems to do it for the demoness as she lets out a loud growl mixed with a groan, hot spurts of thick cum filling Shinobu's waiting mouth. (Y/N) finally fists right through the sheets, tearing the white cloth as drool sips through her opened maw down her tusks.

The brunette is quick to swallow, pulling away from (Y/N)'s length with a pop and licking her lips. Unsurprisingly, the woman above her is still hard and Shinobu has half a mind of what she is going to do to solve that problem.

Moving up, she presses quick chaste kisses to her lover's stomach. She is already half - way to purring a teasing remark towards the demoness but (Y/N) is quicker, pulling Shinobu up to her feet and on her lap, hard dick throbbing against her stomach as she kisses the small woman hotly.

"Thank you..." She murmurs when she pulls away, littering Shinobu's collarbones and shoulders with kisses and small bites, "You made me feel so good... So perfect..." (Y/N) meets Shinobu's eyes, her gaze lovestruck.

The Hashira giggles, moving her girlfriend's lock of (H/C) hair away from her face, "Oh, sweetheart... You didn't think I was done, did you?"

With a swift movement Shinobu presses her hand against the slayer's chest and pushes her back against the futon. Leaving a trail of kisses up her chest and neck, she moves up to meet her clouded gaze.

"You won't even remember your own name when I'm done with you."