Chapter 22 - Hidden places

Start from the beginning

"What can I say Granger, Y/N and I are the best people you know" Cal says

"A little arrogant of you ask me" Harry says

"Okay Mr Chosen One" Cal says and Harry chucks  a piece of bread at the Slytherin boy

"Anyways Y/N spends the most time with Dumbledore to know he's gay, don't you Y/N" Cal says

Everyone looks to the Ravenclaw girl but she doesn't respond. She's still deep in thought not paying the others any attention.

"Uhh Y/N" Jorden says a little concerned for his friend but suddenly, the Ravenclaw jumps from her seat with a grin on her face.

"Oh my god, I'm a genius" Y/N says and her friends look at her oddly "guys I'm a fucking genius"

"She's gone crazy" Ron's says and Flo giggles

"No kidding" Flo says

Hermione rolls her eyes at the two of them then turns to Y/N "why are you a genius of my love"

"I've figured it out" Y/N says taking her seat and the others lean in close.

"who the Half-blood prince is" Hermione asks and Y/N shakes her head

"No-" the Ravenclaw starts

"who cursed Katie" Jorden says

"No-"

"That Dumbledore is gay," Flo says and Y/N laughs

"Oh Albus Dumbledore is one of the gayest wizards I know," Y/N says "But no I've figured out-"

"the cure for your anxiety," Cal says and Y/N sighs

"I wish but no. Now can you all just shut up and listen to me" the Ravenclaw says and everyone nods, listening intensely "I've figured out a place to practise my wandless magic"

"so where," Harry says with an excited expression and Y/N smirks

"Harry, I'm going to be needing that invisibility cloak"

----------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N are you sure about this" Hermione says underneath the invisibility cloak with Y/N following her out of the castle

"Nope" Y/N responds and keeps walking forward and into the courtyard. Thankfully the night was still and calm, however, it was still so cold that the two girls wore long coats to keep warm.

"You're sure you tried the room of requirement," Hermione asks and Y/N nods

"Yes it's just full of junk and there's no space" the Ravenclaw replies. She can tell her girlfriend is a little anxious about where we are going but Y/N hopes that Hermione will come around eventually.

"but you can-"

"Hermione whatever your thinking I've tried, it's still the same room every time," Y/N says and Hermione sighs

"So you decide to go to the shrieking shack," the Gryffindor says nervously as they approach the path that leads to Hagrid's hut.

"We've been there before and it's pretty much my safest option" Y/N like it's the most obvious answer in the world "its practically empty so we have room to cast spells, no one will see us 'cause it's far enough from the castle and we can easily get there through the tunnel in the whomping willow. Also an added bonus, we have Harry's invisibility cloak too"

"Darling I think you're forgetting what happened last time we encountered the whomping willow," Hermione says as they approach the large tree and Y/N laughs as memories of third year come rushing back.