"OOooh, so you're good at everything! that's amazing!" The two kept running down the halls all the way to the lab.

.

.

"behold my babies!" the girl with light pink hair announced, it looked like a helmet.

"what is it for?"

"Oh, this is just a indisttuctable helemt. I can survive anything from bullets, hammers, a car, and 30 tons falling on it" the girl smiled.

"wowowowo! That's so cool!"

"Can I see you're babies" mei questioned, she was glowing with excitement.

Hu tao lifted her hand and her variation of the staff of home appeared.

"This is a weapon that took around 2 years to create, all the time was spent on the suddenly appearing feature." Chikako smiled. The pink-haired girl's eyes sparkled with amazement.

"That's amazing! But... Um... How does it work? It seems rather blunt??? -gasp- do you have a super strength quirk!?"

"nonono, so, this is called the staff of Homa, well it's my version of it. Homa doesn't cut but rather melts and reacts. The original could cut in a sense but this is just a glorified heating iron."

"Oooh, who did you have in mind while creating it? Which pro??" the girl questioned, as Chikako said, the staff was radiating a very mild warmness though nothing that would turn metal into molten lava.

"Who needs pros when you can do it for fun!" Hu tao announced. 

"Ah, creating for the fun of it! That's a good point." Mei agreed. 

"Want me to test that helmet with this?" 

"Of course, I can always just create something better if anything happened." Hatsume pulled down some goggles. 

Chikako activated Homa's full power it started to glow a crimson red.

"HERE I GO!"

Hu tao lifted the polearm, it descended down. It cut through the helmet and table as if it were butter.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!" Mei screamed, a person walked in they looked like one of those construction machines.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!" A teacher walks in seeing the scene, he looks at the workbench that was supposed to be invincible to heat or molten materials.

The inventor panicked. Then he realized who it was.

"Chikako!?" the short person yelled. The girl with twin tails turned around.

"OoooOooJFff hEy"

"Get out."

"But-"

"I'll tell your brothers about this--"

Chikako grabbed Mei and bolted out of there.

.

.

.

.

.

The two snuck back into class, though now they had something to do, aka screw and unscrew stuff.

.

.

.

.

.

the day ended she waited at the entrance for Izuku. With her brother of course.

 Though she was dragged away by one of them, saying that 'the parking lot is at the back.' 

She really wanted to see how Izuku's first day was. She'll just visit him later. 

.

.

.

she couldn't visit him that day. 

.

.

.