Mahalakshmi's Plan

Start from the beginning

Ak : Ma.. ithu yaaru panne..

Ma : En da..?

Ak : Illa taste different ah irukku.. but super ah irukku and ithukku munnadi na intha taste experience pannirukken ma..

His mother and rakshan looked eachother shocked while a pair of eyes was shedding tears hiding behind the wall and their past memories flashed on her mind.

●●●●

Ashwin was busy working settling on the dining table. He was completing his unfinished work before leaving to office while sivaangi sighed seeing the untouched breakfast beside him.

Sk : Ashwineyyy.. en sapdaama irukke..

Ak : Office work di.. I need to finish this now.. I will have breakfast outside, nee saapdu..

Sk : Athelaam mudiyaathu olunga itha saaptitu po..

Ak :Sonna kelu di.. time illa..

Sk : Seri nee saapda vena.. naanum sapda maaten till night.. paathuko.. *pouted*

Ashwin sighed at his adamant wife and pulled her into his lap.. He made her adjust in his lap and continue to do his work before opening his mouth, eyeing her to feed him. She smiled at her valarndha kolandhai and fed him with a smile. He looked like a super cute baby for her.

Sk : Seriyaana valandha kolandha ashwineyy nee..

Ak : Aama un kolandha dha di pondatti..

He hit her forehead with hers playfully..

Sk : Epdi irukku Ashwineyyy..??

Ak : Different taste di but super ah irukku..

She fed him the final peice and made him to drink water. She got up from his lap but stopped when he pointed his cheek to her. She placed a long kiss on his both the cheeks and finally forehead which made him smile widely.. After washing his mouth he came back and hugged her tightly.

Ak : Thanks wifeyyy for your special breakfast..

He pecked her lips and left to bidding bye to her.

●●●●

Her trance broken when Mahalakshmi threw a question towards him.

Ma : Ithemaari nee munne engeyaavadhu saaptirukka..

Ak : Aama ma..

Ma : Enga nu yosichu paaru da..

As she asked his thought went somewhere and his mother saw him with expectation filled eyes. But they got worried when he hissed in severe pain clutching his head. Sivaangi's heart was paining like hell seeing him in this condition. She badly want to beside him and pour her complete love and care for him.

Rak : Dei.. nee ippo ethum yosika vena.. plz rest edu.. aunty avanukku ooti vidu..

She nodded and fed him silently. Sivaangi's heart calmed after he finished his food. She silently left the place which was noticed by Rakshan. Mahalakshmi left after giving him tablets and Rakshan helped him to change as his hand was fractured.

Sivaangi avoided ashwin to control her emotional breakdown which was noticed by his parents and Rakshan but didn't forget to take care of his needs.
At Night, Sivaangi was on their room settling on the bed,caressing his photo.

Sk(mv) : I am missing you Ashwineyyy.. nee kitta irundhum, enakku unkooda irukka mudiyalaye..

She hugged his photo shedding tears but jerked when the door opened revealing his mother. She wiped her tears and smiled slightly looking at her.

Ma : Saapdlaya ma..

Sk : Vena athai.. pasikala..

Ma : Apdi solladha ma.. saapdlana un odambukku dha prechana.. un appa amma kku therinja enna dha thittuva..

Sk : Thondaila irundhu oru thuli thanni kooda eranga maatingidhu athai.. ipdi en pakathula irukkura en purushana, avaru kooda irunthu enaala paathuka mudiyalaye athai.. manasu romba valikudhu..

She cried hard and her eyes also shedded tears.

Ma : Elaa sari aayidum ma.. ippo na konjam solratha mattum kelu.. ashwin kitta paati odambu seri illa, athunaala 3 weeks naanga inga irukamaatom.. avlo naal neeyum rakshan um dha avana paathukaporenu avan kitta sollirukke..

Sk : Ethukku athai theva ilaama..

Ma : Ithu romba thevayaana vishayam sivu.. neenga pesi palaguna tha ashwin manasula unga old memories pathi nyabakam varum.. so avana avoid pannama.. naanga vara varaikkum un purushana nee epdi paathukanum nu aasa patteno apdiye paaru.. seriya..

She nodded slightly.

Ma : Seri na poyi unakku sapaadu eduthitu varen..

Later, she bought some food and fed sivaangi and she ate only little..Her sleep was far away without her husband's warmth. Gulping her tears she closed her eyes hugging his photo close to her chest.

Otherside ashwin's heart was not at all ok and his sleep was far away from him. His heart yearned for something but couldn't found out what. Shrugging his thought away, he closed his eyes to get a good sleep.

Mahalakshmi and Govind left early before ashwin woke up. Thinking his mother's words sivaangi walked towards his room with his morning coffee. She found him sleeping with a frown in his face. She placed the coffee beside the table and caressed his hair.

His frown turned into a slight smile by her touch. She kissed his forehead without hurting him, soon her eys roamed on the sratches on his boby. She slowly touched his wounds while a tear drop from her eyes touched his eyeslids making him awake. Sensing his movement she immediately stood away keeping a distance.

Ennada Target mudiyurathukulla vanthutenu paakuriya??😆😆Summa bore adikuthu athaan..

But Next chap after getting usual votes for both the chaps😑

How is it?

Memory loss 5 chaps dha nan plan pannirukken... (want to increase??😉)

Tankygirly 👀