Three

Skip a week.

"Hyung I miss My hubby". Jungkook said in a cold tone. "Aww my princess miss me?". Taehyung asked. "Hyung!". Jungkook run to Taehyung and hug him. "I see my baby miss me so much". Taehyung hug back. "Ofc hyung I miss you so muchiee!". Jungkook shouted as Taehyung chuckle at his husband's cuteness. "Yeah so im invisible!?".Jimin scoff and rolls his eyes. "Chim Hyung!". Jungkook cross his arm doing a fake mad. "Anyways princess I got invited to a party I want you there and you can bring you Jimin Hyung". Taehyung smiled.

"Yes! Vacation!".Jimin yelled. "No.. Actually not a vacation it's a mafia party so be careful". Taehyung assured the two. "What omg Hot daddy's huh!?".Jimin smirked. "Yes and I'll introduce you two to my best friend he's the leader". Taehyung said looking at his phone. "Is he single-".Jimin said gotten cut off by cute Kookiee. "Chim Hyung Enough! Anyways hyungie we will come". Jungkook smiled. "Alright baby I'll pick you up later 7pm sharp hmm?". Jungkook nodded and they bid good byes.

(Author's Note; Jimin is wearing a white croptop with a tie and short black skirt and high knee socks.)

(Author's Not; Jungkook is wearing a black tank top and red short skirt with white stocking and rubber shoes.)

"Baby!". Taehyung knocked. "Hyung let's go we are ready ". Jungkook smiled. "You're so gorgeous princess ". Taehyung said with a smirk. "Thank you hyung". Jungkook look down because of shyness. "Ugh Let's go I can't wait to get fuck".Jimin scoffed. "Right horny ass let's go". Taehyung said.

"Welcome Bub".A guy kissed Taehyung cheeks. "Hey! Don't kiss my hubby!". Jungkook crossed his arms. "Aww who's this cute bunny Bub!".The guys said pinching Jungkook's cheeks. "Ah Jin hyung this is Jungkook my husband ". Taehyung said back hugging Jungkook. "Nice to meet you Jungkook! Im Kim Seokjin Call me Jin hyung. Im Taehyung brother in law". Jin smiled and offered his hand. "Ohh nice to meet you Jinnie Hyung". Jungkook smiled and accepted the handshake.

"Where's Hyung?". Taehyung asked. "Oh he's with your best friend and the Sunshine guy his boyfriend!".Jin smiled. "Oh okay, Baby Stay here okay I'll just go with them hmm?". Taehyung said. "Oh no Taeh I'll take them!".Jin smiled as Taehyung nodded. "So hey kiddo what's your name?".Jin asked Jimin. "Kiddo what the fuck!? Im 24!!".Jimin replied angrily. "Oh jeez okay calm down your height says that your a kid".Jin rolled his eyes.

"Oh sorry for his behavior Hyung". Jungkook bowed. "it's okay kookie don't bowed".Jin winked. "He's Jimin btw my best friend ". Jungkook smiled. "Nice to meet you shorty".Jin teased. "Ahm anyways let's go drink maybe?".Jimin and Jin nodded.

Rm, Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok Pov.

"Taehyung welcome!".Yoongi shouted. "Sorry Am I late?". Taehyung asked. "No not really ". Hoseok said drinking his wine. "Great! I brought my husband and His best friend ". Taehyung said picking up a alcohol. "Then Introduce them brother ".Rm said approaching the three. "Later Hyung they are with Jin Hyung". Taehyung drink his alcohol. "Look the model whore is here".Hoseok points at Jennie. "Tch right she's approaching us". Taehyung scoffed.

"Hi V~~".Jennie bit his lip. "What do you want Jen?". Taehyung raised his brow. "Hmm nothing I just want your number!". Jennie giggles. "Tch why would I give it to you". Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Hyung!" Jungkook hugged Taehyung. "Princess no drinking ". Taehyung said getting the wine at Jungkook. "But hyung pweasee?". Jungkook look at Taehyung with puppy eyes. "Aww Taehyung give it to this cute bunny".Hoseok cooed. "Aish no!". Taehyung drink the wine.

"Noo!". Jungkook whined. "You must be Jungkook?".Rm said. "Ah yes Im Jungkook".Kook smiled. "Nice to meet you I'm Taehyung's older brother".Rm Smiled. "Im Yoongi. Mafia leader and Taehyung's best friend".Yoongi said. "Hoseok call me Jhope hyung".Jhope said with a sunshine smile. "Hi~ Are you single?".Jimin asked Yoongi. "He's taken Jimin!". Taehyung scolded. "Ugh how about him?".Jimin point at Hoseok.

"He's taken with Suga". Taehyung smiled teasingly. "Why does hot guys already taken. All I see is old mans".Jimin fakes cried. "Well hunny you can be ours".Jhope smirks and look at suga. "Really How!?".Jimin look at the two. "Follow us hunny".Yoongi winked and walk off with Hoseok. "Yah wait!".Jimin shouted and follow the two. "We all know what's going to happen".Rm Sighed. "Gosh Bless The hole of Jimin".Jin praised.

(•Author's Note•)

    🌷 Vote and comment your thoughts cloudss love you all 🌷

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕