Elena shakes her head lightly"No."Not that I know of." Reply's the Gilbert sisters as Jenna nods and mutters a "Yeah." Under her breathe.Scarlett just shrugs as she knows that Jeremy woke her up earlier that morning to tell her he was going to visit Vicki not wanting worry his sister as she hands him a rose from a bouquet she keeps by her bed to give to the hospitalized girl before going back to bed.

❦❦❦

"Originally discovered over nearly 5 centuries ago,it hasn't been over mystic falls over 145 years."Scarlett hears the voice of Mr.Tanner as she is drawing small doodles such as hearts,smily faces,Balloons, and stars on her hand with a purple and black pen as she once again doesn't notice the pair of eyes on her from a row beside her watching her every move.

"Now , the comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration."During this Scarlett takes notice to Nick staring at her as she motions him to give her his hand as he smiles and does so as she starts drawing things on his hand such as hearts,hers and his initials,a comet,and some smiley faces.

"I'm sorry am I bothering you both , Mr.Salvatore?"Questions Mr.Tanner as he takes notice to Nicolas arm across the rows and Stefan staring at Elena with puppy eyes.Scarlett quickly drops Nicks hand not wanting him to get in more trouble as she sends him an apologetic look and he just nods.

"Or one of you Ms.Gilbert or Ms.Gilbert?"Questions Mr. Tanner asks as he looks at the teen age girls making Scarlett shake her head as she grimaces noticeably as Nick notices his forming hate for the man as he sees Scarlett's glossy eyes as she receives a lot of attention that's unwanted as she just knows Elena's also crying.

❦❦❦

"So what are you listening to?"Questions Nick as he slings his arm around Scarletts shoulder from behind as he takes notice to the walking girls head phones as they walk through the schools crowded halls.

She looks up at him with a smile and reply's with"Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac.It's my favorite band.And my favorite song."She says holding up her walk man to show him her mix tape as he smiles excitedly"They are mine too! Gypsy is my favorite.I'm a big Stevie Nicks guy."

And he wasn't lying.While Stefan had collected books through out the centuries, Nicolas stuck to music.He found Fleetwood Max's music to be warming and comforting.He has all there songs so he was glad that she was into the same music he was so now they had something else to talk about.

More topics.More conversations.More time with Scarlett.That's what he thought as he pieced everything together.

"Same!She's so beautiful too."Scarlett states as she starts gushing for her love for Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac once again not noticing his looks of love and and care as he watches her talk about something she loves with passion taking a note of how her eyes twinkled and her smile widened and just how genuine it really is.

❦❦❦

"Walk away Gilbert it's your final warning."Scarlett turns her head as she hears her last name as her a nick are walking at side of the school as she sees Tyler Lockwood and her little brother toe-to-tow as she looks at Nick and he just nods so she bolts over to the teens.And that's when Nick finally takes a look at what the girl is wearing.His jacket.

"No ,this is your final warning dick.I'm sick of watching you play Vickie.If you hurt her one more time I swear to god I will kill you."Then Jeremy meets Scarlett half way as goes to speak to him but he ignores her as he just walks past the girl.