Blake was telling us about his dream last night. Apparently, he was a chipmunk, and met Bugs Bunny. They became best friends, but Bugs shot him? I don't get it either, but I was laughing either way.

"Jane? Can I sit with you guys?" Tyler asked from the top of the stairs, lunch in his hands.

"Guys? Mind if Tyler joins us?" I asked the group.

"Couldn't care less." Blake said, winking at me, then returning to telling his dream again.

I looked up at Tyler. "Yeah, Ty. Come on down." I layed my head on Eli's chest, and he put an arm around my waist, pulling me closer. (If that was even possible.) His warmth brought a smile to my face.

Tyler smiled and ran down the steps, careful not to spill it. "Hey, Jane." He looked at me, then at the ground. "Hi, Eli."

"Hey."

"'Red Riding Hood'! Who's in?" River said, running up to us.

"What?" Eli asked.

"I got ten free tickets to 'Red Riding Hood'!"

"The joys of working at a movie theater?" I laughed.

"You know it, baby!" He laughed with me.

"Want to go?" Eli whispered in my ear, sending goosebumps down my spine.

"When's the show?" I asked River.

He looked at the tickets. "Friday at ten."

"Then, I am in." River smiled at me, then looked at Eli.

"If Jane's going then I am too. We're a packaged deal."

"Yay!" River squealed. I laughed my ass off. He sounded like such a girl!

"See, this is why I think you're gay, dude." Eli laughed.

"I'm not gay! I'm as straight as an arrow!"

"Prove it."

"Gladly." River smiled at me.

Eli must have saw. "Without using my girlfriend, jackass!"

"Dammit. Fine, I'll be right back." River said, walking away.

"Idiot..." Eli grumbled.

"So, Tyler. You gonna go?" I asked.

"I don't think I was invited."

"I'm inviting you."

"No, that's fine. I'd feel like a third wheel."

"Bring a date."

"Jane, if he doesn't want to go, don't make him." Eli whispered in my ear, then kissed my cheek.

"Oh, alright." I grumbled, crossing my arms under my chest and putting on a pouty face like a five year old.

"I would like to go, but I only have one girl in mind for my date, and she's taken." He looked at me. Eli tensed.

"Oh, well...I bet if she wan't in a relationship already, she would love to go with you." I attmpted a smile. I say that because this was insanly awkward.

"I can see she's in an amazing relationship, and I would hate to ruin it. So..." He brought a hand out in front of Eli. "Friends?"

Eli looked at it for a minute before taking it, and shaking. "Friends." He confirmed.

Ring!

"Shit." I muttered. I don't want to go to class! "Eli, can we skip, please." I begged.

He looked at me, a smile on his face. "Sure." He grasped my hand in his and pulled me to my feet. "We'll see you guys later." He said, pulling me out to the woods where the stoners hang out.

"Why did you want to skip?" Eli asked me after a while. He was playing with my hair.

"Didn't feel like going to cooking." I played with my fingers.

"What's the real reason?" He laughed.

"Dammit. How can you always tell?"

"I know you, Jane. I'm not stupid." He kissed my cheek.

"Fine. I didn't want to face Tyler alone. Guilt washed over me for breaking his heart. I don't mean too, but it seems like I'm ruining everything."

"You are not ruining everything, Jane. Tyler needs to learn that he can't have you. But he does see that you're happy with me."

"I know. But I still feel guilty..." I layed my head on his chest, and played with his fingers instead.

"It's okay." He kissed my head, and we fell into a comfortable silence.

I love how he knows when I need silence. This is the kind of thing that get's me to fall for him again and again.

****************************************************************

There ya go! Hope you enjoyed. I'll try my hardest to get a chapter up tomorrow, but I can't promise anything. I'm visiting my grandparents tomorrow, and I don't know when I'll be back, late or not. So, yeah. No rant...I would listen to the amazing Asking Alexandria songs! Frikin' rock! Eli's character is played by their lead singer before he cut his hair:) Anyway, bye. lol

 :D -FallenTorment16