Part 12

Last everyday upload. Sorry guys! School is a bitch:P Bleh!! Well, enjoy Part 12!

Also, I've noticed how I say 'wrapped around...' quite a bit. I aplolgize. I dont really mean to, but I have no other way of explaining it. :)

******************************************************

"Eli! Jane! Come on love birds, time for school!" Amber's voice yelled from the other side of Eli's bedroom door.

"Ten more minutes..." ELi grumbled, tightning his grip on my waist.

"Now, Eli." Amber's voice, faded.

"Jane, you up?" Eli kissed my neck.

"Yeah." I smiled, remembering last night.

"Morning, lovely lady."

"Morning." I squirmed under his arm to face him. His eyes were closed and a soft smile was playing on his lips. I lightly brought my lips to his. He insantly responded, and I smiled against the kiss, whie he grabbed my waist and shifted in his bed so he was hovering over me.

"Eli! Jane! You're both going to be late!" Amber yelled from the bottom of the steps.

Eli groaned and pulled away. "I'm goin' ma!" He yelled, then looked at me, smiling. "I would love to continue this make out session, but we got school." He rolled his eyes.

"I'll just wear what I did last night." I said, ducking out from under his arms, and putting on his Asking Alexandria shirt I'm going to steal on. It went to my mid thigh.

"That shirt looks better off." Eli laughed, laying on the bed with his hands behind his head.

"Shut up. You said I looked stunning last night."

"You look stunning in anything you wear...Or don't wear." He winked.

"Get dressed you perv." I threw a pillow at him. Eli laughed, and removed the covers from his bottom half. I walked away to go change.

~:~:~

"Jane, you're like, glowing." Cara said, looking at me while we walked up the stairs to the school.

"Am I?" Eli squeezed my hand, smiling brightly, along with myself.

"You haven't stopped smiling since you got in the car." She stated.

"Hasn't stopped smiling all morning." Eli said, winking at me.

"Eli! What's up man?!" Blake said, giving Eli a high five. He then moved his eyes to me. "Woah, Jane. Did you get laid?"

"What?!" Cara screamed.

"It's non of your buisness, guys." I said, a blush rising to my cheeks.

"You did! Eli...Nice!" Blake cheered.

"Dude, shut up." Eli laughed, kissing my forhead.

"I can only imagine how she looks na-" Blake started.

"Blake! Shut up!" Eli hissed.

"It's okay, Eli. Let his mind wonder. We all know he isn't going to get to see anything." I laughed, then kissed his cheek. A smile returning to his perfect face. Green eyes, bright. I love this boy too much.

~:~:~

Eli and I have been inseperable all week. We hung out after school everyday, barely ever split up unless we had to. Most people would get annoyed, but Eli never get's old. There's alway's something to talk about with that boy. He's amazing.