Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence pt. 1

Start from the beginning

Who knows what month, day, year, or time it was, all Funtime Foxy knew is that she was here in Funtime Auditorium and the entertainment left so it must be nightfall by now. In the slightly glowing darkness of Funtime Auditorium, a flash of white and dark magenta appeared in the middle of the room. It was Funtime Foxy.

Funtime Foxy stopped bouncing around the room to look into the darkness. She checked herself to make sure she didn't scrap her metal casing or snagged a part of her tail again. Funtime Foxy was a white vixen with a long tail with pink color at the tip.

A beautiful, deep magenta color on her chest, stretching down passed her hips. She had pink, fingerless gloves with hot-pink fingernails just ready to claw at something. Then there was her face features.

Sure she might not think she was beautiful but she looked adorably gorgeous. She had a magenta colored muzzle that went up to her eyelids, with perfectly circular red cheeks, and her tufted up hair faded from white to pink. She had twinkling blaze-gold eyes that glowed through the darkness of her Auditorium.

She saw that everything was where it should be on her plated-body structure and went back to playfully dancing around. She hardly got to do this since she suffered from so much depression and loneliness that would last for days if not longer. Although, for a while now her audience has become fewer and fewer, where many of them are newcomers.

They seem to just not come back. Though she knew if this kept up, it could effect the circus financially and she'd possibly be left alone without seeing a single child's face. She would be left alone to only see HIM. Funtime Foxy started to leap around again, and she started to slowly smile.

Until something cold touched the tip of her nose and she froze immediately, almost paralyzed. She relieved a sigh when it was just the glass barrier of her cage, the other barriers were just walls that had a door leading to a nightmare. She squeaked as she put her hands on the glass, it was ungodly cold. She softly whimpered and slugged away from it with her ears down.

Funtime Foxy let out a long, tiny squeak as she thought to herself ,"if this place closed down with me here in this circus, then I might as well take myself to the... 'Scooper Room'".

She shuddered at the thought of the Scooper Room. In fact, the Scooper Room was on the right wall of the Funtime Auditorium. Only the auditorium had other smaller rooms in it, including the Private room. The room where HE stays in. Then at the back of the auditorium is the Parts and Service where one of us robots goes and gets fixed.

Funtime Foxy breathed in and out, holding herself like she was scared. She suddenly heard wired-metal scrap against the floor, it was getting closer and louder. HE was coming.

Funtime Foxy grunted as she went to her stage and sat at the foot of it. A tingly wire touched her shoulder to bring her awareness, and then she heard HIM.

"Dear old Foxy girl, I see from me eye that you be jumping around like some ballerina. What are you? A Minireena?"

The robotic, deep-screechy voice filled the room. At the end of his sentence, he let out a robotic laughter. Funtime Foxy became stiffly annoyed around him.

She squeaked in a scoff-like manner as if giving an angry retort. Then HE came around to face her, locking eyes immediately. It was like looking inside a swirled up endo skeleton with thick endo-wires for a body. He had a face that didn't match his body, it was a white mask that must have belonged to a humanoid. He had a red clown nose and, on his head was, a stripped-swirled green and yellow birthday party hat.

His wired hands moved to my shoulders, up close there was a red button that became visible on his chest and a few eyeballs attached to him. His left eye was a baby blue color and for his right eye he had no eye at all. All she ever saw was the outline glint of his endoskeleton eyelid.